Minecraft update incoming for XBLA

Minecraft on XBLA will soon receive bug fixes and more in its latest patch (version 1.8.2).

Developer 4J Studios revealed some of the new features, such as food fixes and environments in the latest update, tweeting out the below images.

New food includes apple, watermelon, bread and cooked meat, as well the addition of Sprinting to the game. Other addtions can be seen in the pics below.

Edited On 18 Sep, 2012

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Nice been waiting for the survival mode where you have to eat to be added, also good to see endermen are now in it as well.
Well I know what ill be doing this weekend I'v been waiting for this update before I buy Minecraft 360
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Endermen, sprinting, new enviroments, hell yes
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Really looking forward to playing this again with this update and I'm sure I will be dying plenty more with the new mobs xD
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
This is without a doubt one of the best freebies I have ever received and I cant wait to see what each subsequent update brings. Its the perfect relaxing counterpoint to other more mainstream triple A titles.
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
By far the best way to turn hours into minutes.
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 4 years ago
I really dont know what it is about minecraft its that basic and yet so addictive but for me the PC version has alot more variety but its good that the Xbox version will be getting a new update.
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
I think this might sway some people to pick it up that haven't already! Even at a much earlier version than the PC it's been a blast to play. Although better on a PC the ability for party chat at ease and joining peoples worlds quickly is brilliant on console.
discordia's avatar
discordia 4 years ago
This will really persuade some to buy the 360 version, especially if they already have XBL Gold. Don't get me wrong, the PC version is great and if you've got a server to play on then the sky is the limit. The only real downside is the Server-costs from most providers is pretty steep, so if you've already got XBL Gold then it's a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to play with friends. I just hope that they increase the maximum world size a lot more in the upcoming patches.