Medal of Honor gets new Combat Training video

EA has released a new video for Medal of Honor: Warfighter, featuring an interview with an army vet who has experienced real life war.

It's all about the realism, which is why he spends the entire video talking about weaponary and training. His voice may be muffled, but he still sounds like he knows how to cause damage to the enemy.

Check out the video above and also find further videos in the series on the games product page by clicking the relevant product below.

Edited On 18 Sep, 2012

Comments
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
"Everybody says they're an Assaulter, but few actually are..." In my mind no one is as I am pretty sure that's not the grammatically correct use of that word. Never mind as EA will make up for that by having Linkin Park sing the theme tune... Seriously though it once again looks like a solid shooter, but its bound to be overshadowed by COD BLOPS 2, for better or worse.
Joe2120's avatar
I was disappointed by the first game, so buggy. It's a shame cause it promised so much.
Joe2120 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
i never played the first, just looked like a dumbed down battlefield so i gave it a miss. this one is looking better though.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
opt1mus76's avatar
opt1mus76 4 years ago
I quite enjoyed the last MoH even though it was rather short. Multiplayer was confused, not knowing whether it was trying to be CoD or BF, but still had some fun with it. Hopefully Danger Close learnt a lot from last one and will be much improved this time
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
Is it wrong to think that the Medal of Honour's are now just a testing platform for the battlefeild series?
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
dont think this series has any success since the start of cod or battlefield they are just not on the same scale im affraid.. but saying that i didnt purchase battlefield 3 and im not buying black ops 2 i think their dying games which have got a bit stale... just my opinion
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 4 years ago
If this game is anything like the last MoH game then i think it will be a big success. Ok the last game had a few teething problems but once they was all ironed out then the game was actually pretty good although it did sort of feel like a battlefield DLC rather than a whole brand new game.
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
I agree, I can't help thinking of that 'interesting' spawn system in the last MOH. Looks great but was just a field of frustration to play. I will pick it up but I don't think I'll treat it like a Battlefield game and hold off on any DLC. I hope they've learned from the last MOH!
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Looks awesome! I want it NOW!!!!!