Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 coming to Vita

Tecmo has just announced Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 for PS Vita, out in early 2013.

Edited On 19 Sep, 2012

Comments
BattleMoose87's avatar
BattleMoose87 4 years ago
Ooh. Hope there's Cross Buy involved as well. Here's hoping it's not just a straight port of the PS3 version and isn't cut.
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
I wonder why Temco Koei insist on porting over old games, why didn't they port Ninja Gaiden 3? It's the same thing Temco Koei is doing with the Atelier series on the vita.
PrometheusFan's avatar
Why jump straight to a NG3 port after a NGS1 port? That'd make little sense... and besides, it's important to remember that Ninja Gaiden 3 is garbage compared to any of the previous games.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Oh hell yeah. Loved NGS1 on Vita, so I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully the Co-Op modes will be expanded a bit. This could be excellent as a multiplayer Vita title.
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
Also agree with this, really hope the co-op is still there and works online, and if they expand it with extra missions that would be great. The co-op is the main thing that kept me going back to the ps3 version but the lag issues were always there even between 2 people with great connections. Hopefully they take this chance to improve on that.
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Day 1. NGS2 is one of my most played games on ps3, I love it. I can't wait to be able to play it on the go, and I'll happily redo everything to 100% it again :D. I haven't play ngs plus yet so idk how much they changed if anything but I hope 2 on vita is the same game. Tbh this is the best announcement I could have hoped for, I'd take this over a new ninja gaiden or anything else to do with ng3...
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
More games for my Vita that I want....Dam >_<
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
Sounds good! More games for the Vita the better! :)