Zone of the Enders HD comes with Revengeance demo

The Zone of the Enders HD Collection comes with a demo for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

You'll be able to get hold the game and the demo on PS3 and Xbox 360 in October, giving you a first look at a new style of MGS, as well as the chance to relive Zone of the Enders and Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner.

Both games will include HD support and trophies. MGS will include lots of action and slashing.

Zoe of the Enders HD Collection will be available on October 30, make sure you pre-order your copy today.

Edited On 19 Sep, 2012

Comments
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
I have no idea what Zone of the Enders is like anyone care to give me some insight as to what its about and if its any good ? :)
yellowned's avatar
It's pretty awesome! It's a mech shooter. I've only played the first one, never actually bought the second, but I recommend looking at some gameplay. It's quite unique.
yellowned 4 years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
I might have to pick this up even more tempted now it comes with Revengance demo not a big fan of Metal Gear but like the look of Revengance and love Platinums games
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Ooo, that's sooner than I thought it was gonna come out. Can't wait. These games look so cool, but I never had the chance to play them the first time around.
opt1mus76's avatar
opt1mus76 4 years ago
Looking forward to playing ZoE again. Loved that game
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
My comments don't seem to show half the time so I'll try again. Can't wait for the ZoE collection and the Revengeance demo is a nice bonus. I think I'm gonna wait for the Vita version though, been loving the mgs collection on vita. Is there a release date for ZoE collection vita?
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I never did complete number 2. Looking forward to it. That demo is one hell of a bonus aswell
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
Hell yes. Very much looking forward to this. A demo can never go a miss either.
Pyroloveridge's avatar
Pyroloveridge 4 years ago
couldn't care less about this demo rubbish. Zone of the Enders was one of the coolest and most unplayed games on the PS2, i'm stoked