In Pictures: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Collectors Edition

Borderlands 2 is official released tomorrow on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, however if you are the type who likes to have something a little extra to celebrate a game such as this, then you still have time to order the Deluxe Vault Collectors Edition.

ShopTo still has limited stock on all three formats, but be quick, because once you see the pictures of the content below, they may just be snapped up.

We've seen a lot of Collectors Editions over the years, but this one looks pretty special.

Check out the pictures below and have a look for yourself and don't forget to check out our review here if you are still not convinced.

Edited On 20 Sep, 2012

Comments
yellowned's avatar
yellowned 4 years ago
Pretty good value for money with this edition. I'd recommend any big fan of the first game to choose this over the normal copy.
b3media's avatar
Really good value for considering I spent the best part of £65 on the Duke Nukem special edition, only for it to be reduced to £20 just a couple of weeks later! What a disappointing game that was. :(
b3media 4 years ago
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
This looks beautiful. The game it's self looks like its going to be incredible and well worth getting this.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
got my copy today (thanks shopto) but i a bit miffed i still aint got my copy of darksiders 2 i won in the "comment to win" comp a couple of weeks ago and i cannot get any help on chat, getting really annoyed, game is fantastic btw and this edition is well worth the price!
Joe2120's avatar
have you not? Adwan said the same. I'll contact the store and ask for both of you.
Joe2120 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
I've just had a word. Both of your copies where defo shipped. We have no stock right now, but we'll ship replacements when we do. If you and Adwan keep me updated - joe@shopto.net , I'll make sure you get them. Cheers Joe :)
Joe2120 4 years ago
Cloudedpaul's avatar
ok great, i thought it was a bit weird, i had been getting other orders from shopto and other sites during the time it was dispatched and i contacted my local sorting office and they had nothing held for me or anything undelivered so i guess i just wait.
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Not to seem ungratefull but out of curiosity, has my copy of Sleeping Dogs been shipped? Shopto almost always gets my game here the next day but no sign of it so far. I'm more than happy to wait but I'm just a bit worried mine may have gone the same way as theirs.
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
I'll ask.
Joe2120 4 years ago
SplitCoreGaming's avatar
SplitCoreGaming 4 years ago
As nice edition as this is I was sad to see Shopto didn't get the Ultimate Loot Chest edition. I was forced to Game to purchase which I hope doesn't happen in the future :(
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Looks pretty neat, but i will be happy with just the game (If i somehow win this weeks comment to win) :D
Cloudedpaul's avatar
if you dont win, defo buy this game, it is epic!!!
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
bosbos's avatar
bosbos 4 years ago
I've had a payment taken for the PC download version, but no code sent through and the order doesn't appear in either the 'orders' or 'preorders' section... when is the code being sent?
hXcPete's avatar
The game comes out tomorrow.
hXcPete 4 years ago
Largoh's avatar
I had the same issue and STILL have the same issue. Support said it should be available from midnight. Midnight was 9 hours ago and I'm still waiting.... Website says to go to the Downloads section in my account. There isn't even a Downloads section in my account area!
Largoh 4 years ago
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Gorgeous. I am certainly a little jealous now that I have just the bare bones version. Cest la vie. I kinda vowed to myself, now more CE's, they just pile up in the end.
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Dang, wish I had the money to splurge on this collectors edition, it looks really great. I want that bobblehead!
hXcPete's avatar
hXcPete 4 years ago
My Loot Chest should arrive tomorrow :D Can't wait to crack it open!
Bruticus's avatar
I won't lie, I'm a little bit jealous, haha. It's the only special edition to buy in my eyes
Bruticus 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Was gonna get the Loot edition but it was just too pricey for my budget. Decided not to buy this at all untill I get through all the DLC in number 1. I'm not rushing through them all like a mad man. Why did I have to leave this so late?!
juschris07's avatar
juschris07 4 years ago
Although I really did one this version of the game I had no room on my games shelf next to my golden lancer
bosbos's avatar
bosbos 4 years ago
Seriously, ST, where the hell is my PC download code? Other online retailers issued their allocation in advance of release day for people to pre-load the game on Steam, but here we are on release day and I still haven't received my code - terrible service. You were quick to take my money, but since then absolutely no communication either by email or on my account. You'll forgive me if I don't wish to waste 5 pence a minute waiting on hold to speak to your call centre, so if it's not too much trouble, how's about you sending me the code that I've paid for?
opt1mus76's avatar
opt1mus76 4 years ago
Nice. If I don't win (and the odds are pretty good I won't) I'll be looking at this edition when the time comes
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
That is good stuff for the price, wow. Looks much better than most special editions.