Gravity Rush may get sequel

Gravity Rush could be in line for a sequel.

The wonderful PS Vita title is one of the most unique games on the system and makes great use of its unique features, so hearing that way may get more is only good news.

News of the sequel may have slipped out early, since after winning an award at the Tokyo Game Show, Director Keiichiro Toyama said via twitter that "he'll do his best on the sequel, before almost certainly confirming its existence by saying, ?It?s a secret,? when asked if it was currently in development.

Gravity Rush released in June and has been widely praised the world over.

If you haven't tried it yet then make sure you order below.

Thanks, Getmasu.

Edited On 21 Sep, 2012

Comments
yellowned's avatar
yellowned 4 years ago
This was one of the few games for Vita that caught my eye. I've watched gameplay and I think it looks and plays pretty well, but I'm just waiting for that Vita price drop!
Warioman3000's avatar
Warioman3000 4 years ago
Bought this on release, couldn't put it down until I had platinumed it! Such an incredibly innovative title and an amazingly vivid world. Can't wait to get back in Kat's shoes again for some insane gravity defying ass kicking.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Exceptional game. Could have lived without the tilt sliding controls though.
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
Gravity Rush is a really awesome game despite me getting the platinum for it, I won't be trading it in just because how much I love the game :D
discordia's avatar
discordia 4 years ago
Even though I have yet to finish Gravity Rush, it is definitely one of my favourite titles out at the moment, so I'm really glad that it may get a sequel. Not only is the visual style of it appropriate for the game-play but also for the fact that it's a portable title, and the puzzles/combat are both something that you can capably do whilst on the move without raging at a missed time limit or death from a boss. Add to that the 3 or 4 DLC packs that were steadily released after it was available to buy, and it's been a ideal purchase and successful title release for the devs. =D
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Great News, one of the best vita games out there so far. Very unique and fun game, definitely deserves a sequel.
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
I'd quite like to eventually get the game, I feel like I've definitely missed out, but as it's a single player and (so I've heard) a short game, I might just wait for it to drop in price or go on sale...
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Fantastic news. I am only buying titles on the Vita digitally and I had a lot of fun with the original. So news of a sequel that can improve on some of the flaws of the first game is a so cool. Its a very unique experience that just has to be tried out if you have a Vita.
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
I agree, it looks very interesting to me, it's catching my eye too.