Gran Turismo 5 is set for yet more downloadable cars next week, alongside an update which will bring new changes to the game.
The three new downloadable cars include the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12, the Subaru BRZ S '12 and the Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11, all of which will be available for around ?0.79 each.
In addition to the cars, the following changes will be made to the game:
Update 2.08 Details
- Now possible to select "Disable collisions" in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID's are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers "G25 Racing Wheel", "G27 Racing Wheel", "T500RS" and "TH8RS" has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)