Wii U launch titles grow as Ubisoft confirms full line-up

Ubisoft's online store has confirmed that Assassin's Creed III, Just Dance 4, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013, Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth, and Sports Connection will all be available as launch titles for the Wii U.

The publisher had only previously confirmed Zombi U and Rayman Legends for Wii U launch, so this takes its total to seven games.

This means that the launch line-up for Wii U now includes 18 titles, although we expect even more titles to be added in due course.

Wii U Launch Line-Up

Trine 2: Director's Cut
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013
ZombiU

Thanks, Videogamer.

Edited On 21 Sep, 2012

Comments
Might give the Avengers game a try, definitely picking up Zombi U and Super Mario Bros U too.
Plus Nintendoland of course.
Laura_1's avatar
Laura_1 4 years ago
Nice to see such a solid lineup! It's always a shame when buying a new console and you're having to wait for the big titles, so just pick up smaller ones. The Wii U is looking very promising!
wiiluigi's avatar
wiiluigi 4 years ago
I will be getting Nintendo Land (Bundled), New Super Mario Bros. U, Zombie U and Rayman Legends, probably not all at the same time though, maybe just 2 at launch.
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
I really can't decide if I want the Wii U or not... Just got the Vita and gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd it all adds up... Though Zombii U just looks sooooooooooooooooooo good...
yellowned's avatar
yellowned 4 years ago
Stellar line-up. Some exclusives and some multi-plat, good variation there. I'm slightly disappointed Rayman Legends is a Wii-U exclusive. I enjoyed Origins. ZombiU from what I've seen looks epic, might have to consider investing in the console.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Not bad at all. Though I wont pick any multi platform titles on this console. I will however be going for ZombieU.
rmpower2006's avatar
rmpower2006 4 years ago
Does this mean I can buy Assassins creed 3 on launch day (30th) OR at some point in the launch window?
Kizzy's avatar
Kizzy 4 years ago
The only one there that gets my attention is ZombieU, almost all the others you can just buy on X360 or PS3 now or soon.
ALIAS's avatar
that does look like a lot of fun. I hope it's like left 4 dead then it would good!
ALIAS 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Oh dear... the only way that could be considered a 'good' line up is if you hadn't played any console but the Wii for the past two years. Plus, three of those titles are downloadable titles (Presumably that's the entire downloadable launch line up), and several others (Assassins Creed, Sonic Racing) have had technical issues reported from several hands on reports around the internet. To someone with any non-Nintendo console in their home, I can't see how this line up could be appealling in the least, especially when the Wii U itself is so ridiculously priced.
Martin Turner's avatar
Martin Turner 4 years ago
That is the problem so far...not enough 'exclusive' Wii U titles there..Although you've got to admit its looking like a strong line-up if you havent got another console. ZombiU is the one im most looking forward too!
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
The only game in the list that interest me is Rayman Ledgends. The reason I got a wii at launch was for Twilight Princess, but none of the first party games this time appeals to me. Ah well I hope there's more first party titles in the upcoming future.
DubbleJd's avatar
DubbleJd 4 years ago
Line up is looking good, theres a few titles i'm interested in, been having inner conflict for the last week or so whether to preorder the console or not, if i do i'll be going for the ZombiU bundle.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
The game I want? LEGO City Undercover, it looks awesome. Not sure when it's out, hopefully at launch tho.
I think it has been confirmed as a launch title, I'm very tempted by it too.
Gummy's avatar
Gummy 4 years ago
Not interested in those myself, but that's not a bad line-up!