Play FIFA 13 right now

Want to play FIFA 13 right now? Well it's going to cost you ?20, but it could be worth it, right?

The way to play is to snatch up EA's Season Ticket, which will set you back 2000 Microsoft Points Season on Xbox Live or ?19.99 on PSN.

Not only will this allow you early access to the game, but it'll also save your progress for when you get hold of the full game this Friday.

Finally, as an added bonus, Season Ticket also grants you 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Premium packs and 20% off all future DLC, for both FIFA 13, NHL 13 and other sports titles in the EA catalogue.

For those thinking, "great FIFA 13 for ?20," access will be taken away on Friday, so you'll still need to make sure you buy a copy, or at least try to win one in our awesome competition.

Edited On 24 Sep, 2012

Comments
b3media's avatar
b3media 4 years ago
I'm in my second year of having the Season Ticket. Seems a bit steep if you are just the casual FIFA gamer, but if you are big fan of Ultimate team, it's well worth it! 20% discount of all PDLC, last year got me more packs for my points as well as 20% of the tragedy that was known as Euro 2012! This year you get 24 packs (distributed the same as FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition) so combined you get a whopping 48 packs! Then main benefit however is that you get to play the game 6 days early. The only downside to this is that you have to endure a painfully long wait for the download which is the best part of 7gb. It took me 3hrs on a 100mb connection. But I put that down to everyone trying to download it at the same time!
Bit strange how the Xbox season ticket works out £3 cheaper than the PS3 one.
b3media's avatar
Just down to the Microsoft Points system - alot of DLC works out cheaper on the Xbox compared to the PS3.
b3media 4 years ago
dilbo99's avatar
dilbo99 4 years ago
Not worth in my opinion, £17 just to play a game a few days earlier is for people with more money than sense, Great game and i will be getting it but I couldn't justify paying to play a game a few days before i can actually but it.
Aaron 4 years ago
@Dilbo - I think you missed the point about getting the 24 additional gold packs for Ultimate team. If you don't play ultimate team then it's not worth it. If you DO (and are probably gonna buy those packs) then it's gonna work out cheaper to just buy this. tempted... depends on how I feel when I get home later
b3media's avatar
b3media 4 years ago
Although it has it benefits, It's not just aimed at FIFA fans, it's really aimed towards EA Sports fans. If you like Madden, NHL or even the calmer game of Tiger Woods as well as FIFA you will get the most out of it!
Iqbal 4 years ago
For £20 it is not worth it. Just wait a couple of days and buy the game at retail price, hence not adding £20 on top of that. I don't see the need for this, they should at least give a discount on the retail game for anyone buying this "pass"