Telltale to release entire season of The Walking Dead on disc, dated for December 4 in US

Walking Dead season one will be released in its entirety on December 4 in the US, on both PS3, Xbox 360.

Telltale Games revealed the details via twitter, telling users that they'll be able to get the ?Entire season on disc," before adding the date of Dec 4th in NA for Xbox 360 and PS3. European dates are to be announced.

Given that there are still two episodes in the series to come, we are presuming this means we will see them released before this date.

Edited On 24 Sep, 2012

Comments
I tried to hold off buying it episode by episode knowing there's be some sort of bundle deal eventually, but the trial version sucked me in and I've loved every episode so far.
Shnoorum's avatar
I've held off due to the fact I'm low on memory. This is brilliant news to me. The trial was very close to sucking me in too regardless if I'd of had to delete a load to get the full series on
Shnoorum 4 years ago
shenmue4real's avatar
Same here. New a disc would come but played the first episode and had to buy it. Might still pick up the disc if it has some good special features or something.
shenmue4real 4 years ago
ALIAS's avatar
ALIAS 4 years ago
I don't regret downloading it. D
yellowned's avatar
yellowned 4 years ago
Bought the season pass on Steam, didn't look back. This is an example of episodic content done right.
b3media's avatar
b3media 4 years ago
Played the first couple of episodes on the Xbox and bought the season pass on the iPad. Probably one of the games of the year, so clever, and the fact it works so well on two totally different devices blew me away!
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Yes! was hoping that they would do something like this after the bttf episodes were released on disc. Heard good things about this and have been wanting to pick it up, glad I waited now :P will just get the disc whenever it comes out.
Kettle11's avatar
Kettle11 4 years ago
It always adds to the temptation to buy the episodes when I see news about it, but this backs me up and makes it more bearable. I'm not quite sold on digital downloads for full games (except for in PS+) just yet and owning a physical copy just feels… better. It feels more a part of me. I'm very much looking forward to this, hope there's a collector's edition of sorts, possibly!
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
This is my favourite game of the year hands down. Its not the best made or most exciting, but it has something about it that drags you in. Not a fan of the other Telltale Games but this rules. Better than the TV show by quite some way.
b3media's avatar
Bold comment regarding the TV show. I'm a massive Walking Dead fan, bought myself the entire Walking Dead graphic novel collection, and I was surprised how true the TV show was to it's roots. In fact, at times I felt I was looking at the storyboard for the show rather than a graphic novel! Saying that, the story in the game is just as good, and keeps you just as hooked!
b3media 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
sorry for the double post, slow computer :(
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Will have to check this out. Heard really good things about it but chose not to bother as I've never seen the TV programme.
dilbo99's avatar
Same here, there has been a lot of hype about this, but i haven't bought into it, think i may have to give it a go as a lot of my friends have said it is well worth it.
dilbo99 4 years ago