Joe Danger: The Movie coming to PSN very soon

Joe Danger The Movie is coming to PlayStation 3 very soon.

Hello Games? Sean Murray sent us an email with the details, saying the studio is "working like crazy on it at the moment."

We are also told that it will include a whopping 10 hours of extra content for PS3 owners.

"Genuinely I've hated not being able to talk about PSN. If I?ve learned one lesson, it?s don?t ever piss off PlayStation fans. They really made Hello Games, and we?re hopefully going to be able to set things straight with them now."

So there we go, look out for the game in the very near future.

Edited On 26 Sep, 2012

Comments
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
I hope PS fans lay off the studio now, they obviously had reasons for releasing on LIVE first, maybe it was because they wanted Joe Danger on XBLA and the only way was to release the sequel on XBLA first.
PrometheusFan's avatar
I hope they don't. Most of the hate for them from PS3 owners comes from their outright dismissal of PS3 purchasers of the original game as being "playtesters" for the Xbox version when they were asked why the special edition content wasn't released as DLC on PSN. They have brought it on themselves.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Cloudedpaul's avatar
if it wasn't for our "hate" then they probably wouldn't even have bothered releasing it on ps3. wait for the incoming hate when ps3 gets more content than the xbox version and then the dev calls them beta testers!
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
shenmue4real's avatar
shenmue4real 4 years ago
Mentioned a few weeks back the hate was not needed. Was clear it would come to PS3 aswell.
opt1mus76's avatar
opt1mus76 4 years ago
Excellent news. I'll admit I was disappointed that this hit Xbox first but certainly sounds like it'll be worth the wait :)
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
I didn't even know tbh that it was out on xbl, shows how much I pay attention. Doesn't bother me that much, I'm looking forward to playing this though since I really loved the first one.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
sorry, to little to late, doesn't matter how much you add, infact now your turning and stabbing your 360 fans in the back, it was a dumb move to release it all like this and it appears they are still making dumb moves!
shenmue4real's avatar
Yep either way they piss of one set of gamers. But i doubt too many 360 owners will cry seeing as Trials Evolution has sold more than Both JD games ever will.
shenmue4real 4 years ago