Darksiders II bonus content revealed for Wii U

THQ has announced the bonus content you'll pick up should you decide to purchase the Wii U version or its game.

- Argul?s Tomb ? The game?s first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect.
- Death Rides Pack ? Three new side-quests for the Darksiders II campaign.
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs ? New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game.
- Deadly Despair Pack ? Upgraded horse speed boost.
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game.

In addition to the above, you'll also be able to use the Wii U gamepad to access Death?s inventory and ability tree, as well as being able to use the screen to play the game should your TV be otherwise occupied.

Darksiders II for Wii U will be available at launch.

Edited On 28 Sep, 2012

Comments
shenmue4real's avatar
shenmue4real 4 years ago
Not a bad deal. On a side note could shopto switch off auto play on the vids?
That's pretty cool, everyone is moaning that most of the Wii U games are old 360/PS3 games, but you get extra content with most of them, some of it exclusive to Wii U. That's reason enough for me to choose a Wii U version over the 360 alternative..
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Too late THQ, everyone knows how rubbish Darksiders 2 is by now. Also, considering DS2 on PS3/360 is already seeing price cuts, this Wii U version is almost certain to cost double what the other versions do by the time it comes out, essentially meaning you aren't getting any "bonus content" as such as much as you're being forced to pay for the DLC and game at once. That's not a great deal in my book, but then again, neither is the Wii U...
Yeah, we get it kevin, you hate the Wii U, no need to keep harping on about it.
PrometheusFan's avatar
I don't hate it at all, I simply find it to be very unimpressive so far and am actually somewhat taken aback by the audacity of some of the publishers with regard to how they are presenting their Wii U offerings to people. "Hate" implies a level of emotional investment in this console that simply is not there for me.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Really, because it seems like you don't miss an opportunity to diss the Wii U whenever you get it, if you really care for it that little why comment at all? I'd get it if you'd played on it and had an objective opinion, but it just seems like hate for the sake of hating.
Cloudedpaul's avatar
im just amazed this might actually be out before i receive me copy from winning the comp on here 2 weeks ago, shopto is really letting me down right now, cant get online chat help to work either!
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
You need to get in touch with Joe, I had the same problem when I won the Sleeping Dogs competition last week. Email him on joe@shopto.net
Cloudedpaul's avatar
i did but i havent gotten a reply yet, but thanks for your help anyways :)
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
Probably a bit late on a Friday, maybe if they work weekends they'll get it in to tomorrows post, if not Monday I suppose.
Joe2120's avatar
I'll get it sorted Paul :)
Joe2120 4 years ago
Cloudedpaul's avatar
cheers guys, i dont know why im being so impatient, i didnt pay for it and you dont owe it me but thanks for sorting it joe
Cloudedpaul 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
I thought darksiders 2 was pretty well received cant remember seeing too many negative reviews, I enjoyed it anyway.
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago