PlayStation All-Stars characters revealed

Sid Shuman, senior social media specialist for Playstation Blog has revealed the full launch lineup of characters for PlayStation All-stars: Battle Royale.

It's likely that more characters will be added to the line up via DLC, however here's what you'll get on the disc.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Line Up:

1. Big Daddy (from BioShock)
2. Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)
3. Evil Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)
4. Colonel Radec (from Killzone 2)
5. Dante (from Devil May Cry)
6. Fat Princess (from Fat Princess)
7. Heihachi Mishima (from Tekken)
8. Jak and Daxter (from Jak and Daxter)
9. Kratos (from God of War)
10. Nariko (from Heavenly Sword)
11. Nathan Drake (from Uncharted)
12. PaRappa the Rapper (from PaRappa the Rapper)
13. Raiden (from the Metal Gear sagas)
14. Ratchet and Clank (from Ratchet and Clank)
15. Sackboy (from LittleBigPlanet)
16. Sir Daniel Fortesque (from MediEvil)
17. Sly Cooper (from Sly Cooper)
18. Spike (from Ape Escape)
19. Sweet Tooth (from Twisted Metal)
20. Toro (Sony's Japanese mascot!)

Remember, if you purchase the game on PS3, you will get the Vita version for free. Can't argue with that eh?

Edited On 01 Oct, 2012

Comments
shenmue4real's avatar
shenmue4real 4 years ago
Ok line up but the game just looks dreadful from what I've seen.
PrometheusFan's avatar
I've been playing the beta and it's actually a pretty fantastic game. Unbelievably smooth running with phenomenal online multiplayer.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
hopeless_savage's avatar
hopeless_savage 4 years ago
I got the invite to the Beta but haven't had a chance to activate it yet. It just seems a bit too mish mash to work as a polished game. They could surprise us though!
It's worked fine for Nintendo for the last 13 years with Super Smash Bros, mind you, they have a much better line up of characters.
rjc's avatar
Loving the beta. Will get this.
rjc 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
It's been getting universal praise for how "polished" it is from beta users. Say what you like about this game, but one thing you can't say is that it isn't well put together.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Freethinker101's avatar
Freethinker101 4 years ago
I played this at the Euro gamer expo and I can tell you all that it is great fun, I am looking forward to getting my PS3 copy and my download code for the Vita
Jimbo_1's avatar
Jimbo_1 4 years ago
Did not like it, not a fan of Super Smash brother and I am not a fan of Playstation Smash brothers either. But each to their own.
dbailey's avatar
dbailey 4 years ago
I am a huge fan of the Smash Bros franchise and I would like this to do well. But it seems to lack excitement.
GazF5's avatar
GazF5 4 years ago
Not sure what the character selection process was but why no Crash Bandicoot, the character that captured most players to the Playstation and ripped us away from Sonic an Mario. i mean Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot by the way.
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Raiden but no Snake :( I'm guessing dlc, stuff like Crash would be great too.
Kettle11's avatar
Kettle11 4 years ago
I still believe there's 22+ characters. Paul Gale has been right about it all so far, Amazon said there's over 20 characters and GameStop had a listing of 26 playing cards. Also, I doubt that's the final cover art, it just doesn't look it. Anyway, 20 is an impressive roster for a new series, just waiting on Activision to jump at the idea of Crash and Spyro as DLC then sales will increase a lot. Can't wait for this, per-ordered the minute it was announced!
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
I doubt this is all the characters, and if it is why bother add third party characters when there is still plenty of first party characters that have been left out. Also did anyone else see the screenshot of Kat http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-kat-colossus-rumor.jpg . I do not believe this is it.
Blitz1423's avatar
Blitz1423 4 years ago
i will definitely get this game the skins look sweet
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Holy crap I had no idea Sir Daniel Fortesque was in this game! Thats amazing! I loved Medevel! Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself here but pleeeeeease be a sign that Medevil is gonna make a comeback
Jimbo_1's avatar
Dan fortesque would be the only reason I would buy it, but sadly that is not enough.
Jimbo_1 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I dont know, being a fan of SSB I think this game might appeal to me. I will be keeping an eye on it at any rate
Shnoorum 4 years ago