Halo 4 - First screens of Ragnarok map & Mantis mech

The first official screens featuring content that was shown off at the London event last week have been released. The screenshots show off the map Ragnarok - a reimagining of the fan favourite map, Valhalla and the new mechanised vehicle the Mantis.

Check out the screens below.

You can read our recent hands on of Halo 4's multiplayer here.

Edited On 01 Oct, 2012

Comments
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
I'm not a Halo fan whatsoever, but this game is looking sweet.
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 4 years ago
The Mantis mech is brilliant fun. Squashing people under it's feet will never get old.
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
i haven't bothered much with halo since halo 3, but this one is looking quite good plus the mech looks awesome!
LLOYD 4 years ago
i'm not a halo fan either. but i think halo is one of the best fps games out there. graphics look improved, which is a good thing!
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
How similar is Halo 4's mp going to be compared to Reach? Seeing how Reach is a mess, I'm hoping it's more similarl to Halo 3
Blitz1423's avatar
Blitz1423 4 years ago
cant wait for halo 4 its going to be so awesome
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I'm not completely sold. It does look good but I'm kind of Halo'd out. First 3 Halo's hyped me something fierce but all the games afterwards barely made me flinch. They were all really good games to be fair but theres only so much of a series I can take before I start losing interest
shenmue4real's avatar
shenmue4real 4 years ago
Games looking sweet. First Halo game I'm close to hyped for.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Looks gorgeous. My LE of this will sit nicely with all the other LE's I have from the Halo franchise and my day 1 printing of the first game. To say I was a fan of this franchise would be an understatement. Sure in recent years my love has waned a little, but the fact this is looking so good doesnt hurt.