Limited Edition Yakuza and Ken's Rage 2 PS3 bundles inbound for Japan

Japan is to get two pretty impressive looking super slim PS3 bundles this Xmas, which consist of custom consoles for Fists of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 and Yakuza 5.

According to Gematsu, both consoles come with a skinned 250GB console, a skinned control pad, and a copy of the appropriate game.

The Yakuza 5 version comes with a beach towel, an 8GB Yakuza 5 USB stick, and a dualshock sticker and is due on December 6.

The Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 edition arrives December 20 and if you pre-order will also come with a smartphone case and a DLC code for an exclusive costume.

Why don't we get these things in the west? In fact thinking about it, I'm glad we don't, otherwise we may all end up owning 10 PS3's each.

Edited On 02 Oct, 2012

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Do like the Yakuza console do we know if the game is even coming out here yet. I dont recall many Limited Edition consoles for the PS3 I know the xbox has a few like the Gears console which I have and the halo consoles think there even may of been a call of duty one to. Just dont remember limited edition PS3 consoles.
rjc's avatar
Loving that gold and black DS3.
rjc 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Those are some pretty looking consoles. Particularly the Yakuza one. Considered modding my Xbox at one point but I decided it was too much time and effort and skill that I dont have
LLOYD 4 years ago
Hope yakuza 5 will come out here. it comes out soon in Japan.
Shnoorum's avatar
As far as I can tell, so far theres no annuncement. I would think it will eventually seeing as 3 and 4 did and they did okay for themselves (I think anyways). Really have to get around to completing 3 so I can buy 4
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Blitz1423's avatar
Blitz1423 4 years ago
those consoles look so awesome cant wait for both of the games aswell i might actually get the hokuto no ken console
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
That gold and black controller is very nice
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
I am a massive old school Fists of the North Star fan. That was one of the few anime I ever enjoyed. The new look however is pretty awful, though I do like the way in which the hardware is being done custom. Nice idea.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
i love yakuza and wish the console would come out in england