New Super Mario Bros 2 DLC confirmed for Europe

Nintendo has confirmed that it'll be releasing DLC for New Super Mario Bros 2 in Europe.

The content relates to the games Gold Rush mode and has been priced as follows:

Three-Pack Set (#1, #2, #3) 6,00 POUND / 7,50 EURO

#1: Gold Rush Pack 2,00 POUND / 2,50 EURO

#2: Coin Challenge Pack A 2,00 POUND / 2,50 EURO

#3: Nerve-Wrack Pack 2,00 POUND / 2,50 EURO

The Gold Rush Pack challenges you to grab 30,000 coins, the Coin Challenge Pack adds leaderboard challenges, and the Nerve-Wrack Pack cranks up the difficulty to extreme levels.

You can order Super Mario Bros 2 below. Do it, because it's quite frankly brilliant.

Edited On 02 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Wow, Nintendo DLC? It sounds like they're really making a push for online gaming with the Wii U generation coming
Don't think I'll be bothering with those, not at those prices. It's only new ways to play the same old levels, if they were to throw in a new world of levels I may be tempted, but not for no actual new content.
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Less DLC and more, cash in devices. New modes for quite high prices. Looks like there first tentative steps in the market, reminds me of the horse armour a little.
Packs are now online, and I know I said I wouldn't but I'm seriously contemplaytng buying them, now if only Nintendo let you add less than a tenner at a time to your account.
Actually I spoke too soon, they now let you add just enough for a purchase, which is nice.
And turns out it is all new levels, not just old ones recycled, so even though it is a tad expensive, at least it is new content.
Shnoorum's avatar
Well that is something atleast. Still cant get my head around Nintendo DLC. Lets hope they're a bit more respectfull with it
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I know, it's a strange concept, Nintendo DLC, but they've made a good job of it I think, even though the pricing is a little high, but the content is great, and it's got loads or replay value. They just need to lower their pricing a little, I think £1.50 a pack would have been about right, and they are on to a winner.