ShopTo.net

Video Interview: Crystal Dynamics Brian Horton on Tomb Raider

During the Eurogamer Expo we managed to get hands on with the very impressive Tomb Raider. Luckily the version we played was slightly longer than that on the show floor, while we also had the privilege of talking to Senior Art Director, Brian Horton.

You can watch that interview below.

Don't forget that you also read our preview of the game from the same event, here.

Finally, you can pre-order Tomb Raider here (PS3), here (PC) and here (Xbox 360). You may want to do just that.

Edited On 03 Oct, 2012

Comments
As impressive as this looks I'm not sure I'll bother with it. The last Tomb Raider games got boring pretty quick for me, and I don't think improved graphics and a few tweaks is going to massively change the feel of the game.
Gloria 2 years ago
I don't know, it looks like they've rebuilt it from the ground up. It remains to be seen but I personally think this is gonna be a big one
Shnoorum 2 years ago
It will be interesting to see how Tomb Raider does there seems to be a lot of buzz around it but is coming out with a lot of other big titles like Gears of War Judgement, Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us to name a few.
Bindiana 2 years ago
I have always been a huge tomb raider fan and will definalty be picking this up it looks very impresive visually and also its bound to have a good story line as well... its tomb raider.
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm really looking forward to this one. While the last few Tomb Raiders weren't awful, they weren't brilliant either. It looks like they're making this one quite the epic like the series deserves
Shnoorum 2 years ago
Never really been a Tomb Raider fan. However, I like the look of this reboot, probably because it reminds me of Uncharted. This seems more open than Uncharted, which is a good thing.
yellowned 2 years ago
Great interview. i am really looking forward to this and have had this pre ordered for some time now (with Shopto obviously !!)
markanix 2 years ago