New Assassin's Creed III trailer focuses on Connor

Ubisoft has released a brand new trailer for Assassin's Creed III, focusing on the game's new protagonist, Connor.

In the trailer we get a deeper insight into Connor?s past, as it explore the motivations that drive his story in Assassin?s Creed III.

Assassin's Creed III is due at the end of this month, it looks wonderful, which is why you should probably pre-order it here (PS3) here (PC) or here (Xbox 360).

Edited On 04 Oct, 2012

Comments
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
I am so hyped for this, I love the series and this looks like the best yet!
Shnoorum's avatar
It really does look brilliant. Its about time they breathed new life into the series
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Blitz1423's avatar
Blitz1423 4 years ago
cant wait for this game this and borderlands 2 potential game of the year
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Sequels rarely do it for me but every video I see of this gets me closer to throwing my money at them
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
one of the best series on the console
Not really a fan, tried 1 and 2 and found them dull and repetitive, so I probably won't be buying this. I thought Victorian London would have been a better setting for this instalment personally too, but I guess most of the fanbase is in the US, so they set it there. Also why does Connor appear to be a native American, Desmond doesn't appear to have any in him, and I thought he could only access memories of his ancestors. Mind you, if you go far enough back everyone is related to everyone I suppose.
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah I did think that too. Maybe while not being watched by future generations the assassins spent their time being really randy travellers? I'm assuming it'll be explained (if it hasnt already and I just missed it) when the game comes out as it is rather odd
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I can just see it, Assassins Creed 4 - Intercontinental paternity suits ;)
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
this reminds me, i still need to finish revelations.
Shnoorum's avatar
Me too. I ust cant get into it though. Had no problem with the other games but Revelations does nothing for me
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I loved Assassins Creed 1 & 2. Due to that I bought brotherhood and revelations as they were released. I quickly bored of Ezio and italy an decided I would not buy the next game. However, new character, new settings, new time period and new storyline and I am getting pretty hyped! But this time, I'm gonna wait for a price drop!
Allan 4 years ago
Can't wait for Assassin's Creed III :) Luckily my girlfriend's buying it, so I don't have to worry. She has 4 different versions of it preordered, so I'm definitely good for a copy :P
COP3Y DUNT's avatar
COP3Y DUNT 4 years ago
This looks amazing so hyped up I want it now.
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
So very excited for this now