Borderlands 2 Mechromancer shown in first in-game screenshot

Gearbox have released the first in game screen shot of its upcoming DLC character, the Mechromancer.

The Mechromancer DLC will released on October 16 for $9.99/7.99 GBP/800 MS Points. If you are part of the premiere club then you'll get it for free.

Check out the screen below.

You can check out our review of Borderlands 2 here.

Edited On 04 Oct, 2012

Comments
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
Her design looks great I wish she was available from the start. I need to hurry up and finish the siren so I can start with the Mechromancer.
Blitz1423's avatar
Blitz1423 4 years ago
she looks good the robot should be really good as well wonder how premium club members will download this i guess we will wait and see
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Looks fantastic and mental. I look forward to rolling her on play through 3.
Looks great, bit pricey for those not in the premier club though.
yellowned's avatar
yellowned 4 years ago
Nearly finished my first playthrough with mates. I'll sure be starting a new playthrough with the Mechromancer. I sure a lot of people will probably doing the same, resulting in a hefty amount of Mechro's in one party, ha.
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Bought it from Tescos a few days ago and ended up get the premium content pack with it. Was delighted to see she was included in it. Not long now
Shnoorum's avatar
Sorry for the typos there. Should really spell check my comments
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I bought what I thought was just the regular edition too and ended up with the premier club access, I think probably everyone gets it and it's going to be one of those things that stings second hand buyers, like online passes.
Shnoorum's avatar
It seems like it then. I was under the impression it was a preorder incentive. Oh well, who cares? I'm getting the Mechromancer, Huzzah!
Shnoorum 4 years ago
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
i need to hurry up and finish my first playthrough so i can start with her. plus, if I'm not mistaken, they will be add more characters in the future which I'm very excited about.
Shnoorum's avatar
They did mention it. I really hope they dont go back on their word. It would be awesome to fill the roster up with afew more
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Think I will wait to download this. Going for the plat and no doubt this will add more trophies as there are already 4 class based one. Got the plat on Borderlands but due to DLC its only showing me at 77%. Boo...
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Really should start this, loved the first just need to find a good 6-8hrs so I can have a proper session hopefully saturday.
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Just a heads up to everyone but I just read that the Mechromancer will be released early. As in today early (October 9th). Awesome awesome news