The Unfinished Swan dated for PSN

Sony has announced that The Unfinished Swan will be released this on PSN this month.

The arty PlayStation Move title takes place in a white painted world, with players working their way through the levels by essentially painting a path throwing black coloured paint.

The game will released on October 24, with PlayStation Plus subscribers getting in on the action the week before on October 17.

Edited On 05 Oct, 2012

Comments
Sounds interesting, it also sounds incredibly familiar, was there a Kirby game that let you draw your own platforms, or am I thinking of Scribblenauts, or was it something else completely different?
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
Finally. I have been waiting for this for what seems like years since I first saw some early footage ages ago. Amazing visuals with some hopefully compelling gameplay!
LLOYD 4 years ago
Is this a move game?
Shnoorum's avatar
I believe it is yes. Finally my unused Move remote will be taken out from its drawer for the first time since I bought it
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
If you've never seen this game in motion go check it out on youtube. My god is it pretty. If I have the money by that point its definately a day one purchase. Tokyo Jungle, Tomba, and The Unfinished Swan all in one month? PSN is making a big comeback
It does look nice, there's just something about monochrome that works so well when done right, like Limbo.
Shnoorum's avatar
Apparently all the levels will have a different visual style so looking forward to seeing them all
Shnoorum 4 years ago
damatman's avatar
Have you got Tokyo Jungle yet? I bought it yesterday and it has blown my mind. It's such a simple game, with an arcade-y feel, but it has a grand amount of depth and challenge.
damatman 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I have yes. Haven't given it the time it deserves. Unlocked the chick aswell so theres clrealy something wrong with me
Shnoorum 4 years ago
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Hope there's a demo. I'm intrigued by this.
Nijogi's avatar
Nijogi 4 years ago
I got to play this at Eurogamer, it was very interesting and it had me wanting to play more just to see what would happen next. I will definitely be picking this up.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
looks intresting this game if its reasonably priced i may purchase this on the 17th...
damatman's avatar
damatman 4 years ago
The Unfinished Swan is one of my most eagerly awaited PSN games. I think I'm just over-excited about the chance to crack out my Move controller, something I haven't had the chance to do since I completed Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves.