Here's your first footage of Need for Speed: Most Wanted on PS Vita

One crafty consumer has managed to upload some short footage of EA & Criterion's Need for Speed: Most Wanted being played on the PS Vita.

Information and details of the PS Vita version are a little scarce at the moment, but it is said to be a fully featured title that will launch along side the console counterparts.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted handbrake turns into stores November 2nd and you can preorder your copy today from ShopTo.

Edited On 08 Oct, 2012

Comments
COLIN 4 years ago
I heard if you buy the need for speed on the Ps3 you get the vita version free with it
adwan's avatar
They mentioned a while back they were looking in to it but I don't think it has been confirmed.
adwan 4 years ago
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
About time we had some footage of the Vita gameplay. It looks pretty good actually. I'm glad they did decide to make it open world, would have hated it I they made it like the mobile version.
It's looking pretty good, I do find it hard to get excited about NFS though, there's been some right stinkers under that name this past console generation. Most Wanted was one of the few good ones though, so this one should be good too.
JoeToots's avatar
i 100% agree with you on that!
JoeToots 4 years ago
Being made by Criterion is certainly going to help, it's not Burnout, but it's the next best thing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
i think this could be the game that finally launches the vita as a console!
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Definitely picking this up on the PS3, would be nice if there was a free vita version with it, or even a voucher to download it for £10.
Being a bit hopeful there< Sony may be giving away a few Vita games to promote crossplay, but EA are not known for their generosity.
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Vita version looks good from what you can tell with that video. It would be hard to buy it over the console version though. Some sort of cross buy promotion would be amazing, even if just a significant discount or something. Either way I won't be able to get it for a good while anyway, would like to play it on vita, though Idk really how well racing games work on it since I haven't played any yet.
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Graphics looking top notch, let's hope the gameplay matches.
It should do, Criterion are yet to mess up one of their racing games.
Well It has a big name to live up too. I used to spent many nights playing the original NFS Most Wanted with my mates on the Nintendo Gamecube. Ah memorys
puggo's avatar
puggo 4 years ago
Graphics look great, problem I have with the past need for speeds is that you tend to get a point a few hours in where the game just gets a bit meh and where I never seem to get around finishing it and it eventually gets traded in/sold.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Looks great! I've been waiting for a good racing game I can play with my friends. If there's a solid multiplayer with crossplay, I will definately be picking it up for the Vita. If not, I'll be buying the ps3 version!
quality's avatar
quality 4 years ago
looks just like console version, let's hope they deliver on this title!!
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
Not seen enough of this to get excited yet. Ps3 version is a must for me, if only to better Wotta this time because I couldn't get a look in on Hot Pursuit! Damn that autolog is addictive