Doctor Who finally arriving on PS Vita next week

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock will arrive on the PlayStation Store for PS Vita on October 10.

The game will allow you to use cloud saves from the PlayStation 3 version, meaning that you'll be able to play on the go.

Anyone picking the space related adventure up on Vita will be able to make use of the touch screen and Near features.

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock has been available on PS3 for quite a while and was met with average to poor reviews. How the PS Vita version will turn out, we'll have to wait and see.

Edited On 08 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Out of curiosity, is this a Telltales Games game? I find their stuff a bit hit and miss if so. Can hardly complain about The Walking Dead though
hairyfingernail's avatar
No it's not a Telltales game. Don't know who it is though. Won't be buying this, not a fan of Dr Who and the game looks shocking
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Ah, I was always under the impression it was. Probably not for me. Never fully got into Dr.Who myself
Shnoorum 4 years ago
damatman's avatar
It was made by Supermassive games who are a second-party Sony studio. They were the guys behind "Start The Party" and I believe they also contributed to LittleBigPlanet Vita.
damatman 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Oh right thanks. Probably give it a miss anywhoo. Haven't heard great things about it to say the least
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Allan 4 years ago
I've yet to pick up a PS Vita (severe shortage of spending money haha) but when I do, I'll probably give this a miss. No offence to the Doctor or anything, just not a big Doctor Who fan...
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
The game is good fun and I'd recommend it to anyone who is a big fan of Doctor Who like me. If you're not though it would be hard to recommend tbh, It's pretty simple and a little rough round the edges. I kinda want this on vita though, I think it would be a nice fit.
It's a bloody awful game that is an insult to Doctor Who quite frankly, it's just a shamelessly bad game made purely to capitalize on the success of the show., which is also going downhill at a fair old rate.
Konakona's avatar
This is likely true, and unfortunately is the same for almost all games based on films/TV shows. The only games so far that were based on films that I have liked were the lord of the rings games, and the Back to the Future games.
Konakona 4 years ago
There's a few more exceptions to the rule than that, Goldeneye and Chronicles of Riddick spring to mind.
Konakona's avatar
Perhaps but nevertheless games based on TV have never had a good reputation as 9 times out of 10 they are just bad games capitalising on the films success.
Konakona 4 years ago
puggo's avatar
puggo 4 years ago
Nephew has a Vita and is a massive Dr Who fan, may look at getting this for Christmas for him although the poster above doesnt seem to be very complemental (is that a word?) to the game!
Sorry, just being honest, the PS3 game got awful reviews. It all depends on your nephew really, if he's going to be happy with some soundbytes and likenesses from the show regardless of the quality of the game then he'll probably be happy with it.
clikR's avatar
clikR 4 years ago
When i finally pick up a vita this will be one of the first things downloaded seems like a good game to play on the move....train journeys sucks