Crazy Taxi announced for iPhone and iPad

If you fondly remember the cult classic Crazy Taxi, then you may be pleased to know that SEGA has announced it for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Not a lot is known at the moment as to what features the game will include, however the publisher has released a teaser trailer to whet people's appetite.

Here it is.

Edited On 08 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Anyone else get hopelessly addicted when it launched on the Dreamcast? I was terrible but I sat there for hours on end trying to beat my high scores which by anyone elses standards would have been an easy task. I hope they give do the game justice as an iPad game
LLOYD 4 years ago
Loved it on dreamcast. Wonder how the touch controls are going to transfer...
Kettle11's avatar
Kettle11 4 years ago
I might get this purely for the nostalgia. Spent way too many hours on this!
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I go this on PS2, I was young at the time and don't remember much but I do have fond memories of playing. Classic game!
I have never been a fan of Crazy Taxi I just don't get it.Shoot me
Loved it on the Dreamcast, but was incredibly disappointed with the 360 version, it's just not the same without the original sound track. A problem I'm betting this version will share.
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
Anyone recall the third game in the Die Hard trilogy? I would love to play that taxi game again on my phone. In fact - why don't Sony release that on the new PSM? Now they were three brilliant games and the slightly weaker second one would be made better with touch screen...
Shnoorum's avatar
Oh god yes, with the unlockable pram vehicle? Loved that game. Cant remember 1 of them though. There was the light gun game, driving game and..... Damn, really cant remember now
Shnoorum 4 years ago
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
As long as its got the offspring soundtrack I'm sold!!!!
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
such a fun game back when i played the ps2, i look forward to playing it once again!
br00ksie's avatar
br00ksie 4 years ago
A great game back in the Dreamcast days. Don't think it will handle well with touch screen controls though. Think i'll give it a miss and get the Dreamcast out.
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
im not sure about this one. loved it on the Dreamcast
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
Loved this on the dreamcast especially when you drove under water to pick someone up! definate purchase..