Assassin's Creed III: Liberation gets developer diary

Ubisoft has released a developer diary for Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, detailing the story behind the main character.

In the video, it's mentioned that Aveline will meet up with Assassin's Creed III hero Connor, although the developer wasn't keen to go into details of this.

We managed a quick peak at the PS Vita game during Eurogamer Expo and it looks absolutely fantastic, and given that it has a story unique to this version of the game, there is even more reason to pick this up.

Check out the video below.

With PlayStation Mobile, LittleBigPlanet, FIFA 13 (if you didn't own the previous version), Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, PlayStation Plus being extended to PS Vita and Call of Duty: Declassified, it could be things are finally starting to look up for Sony's machine.

Pre-order your copy of Assassin's Creed III: Liberation here.

Edited On 08 Oct, 2012

Comments
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Had this game on preorder here for a while now. I'm really looking forward to this game. Hopefully future dev diaries give us some info on mp
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
A must buy for any PSVita owner! I think this game alone with bring it's competitors to their knees.
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Avelyn sounds to be quite an interesting character to play as with the whole factions pulling her towards their side. Sounds like they're going all out on the handheld
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
This is the first must buy vita game for me. Had vita since launch and very pleased the format is starting to get the software. Crossover with the ps3 version is something I was hoping for!
rjc's avatar
Vita needs more of its own titles like these. I really hope it gets them.
rjc 4 years ago
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Will be picking this up over the home console version. Assassin's Creed on to go. Whats not to like!
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
if only i had a PSVita. unfortunately i will just have to deal with assassins creed 3 which i expect to be my game of the year!
Shnoorum's avatar
Hey on the bright side number 3 itself is looking amazing. Dobt you'd feel so bad once you get your hands on it
Shnoorum 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
That actually looks really excellent. Kind of wish it wasn't arriving the same week as Most Wanted though, as it's looking pretty amazing right now as well.
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
Not sure about pressing the screen to chain kills. Sounds like you'll press the screen and basically watch an animation.....this is the only thing putting me off. I love my vita but could take or leave the touch screen
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
im planning to get this =D
TheFlyingToaster's avatar
TheFlyingToaster 4 years ago
Cannot wait for this game. The main character seems great and I honestly hope to see more games like this that are full, but separate games that go side by side with a console counterpart. Love the AC series and just want both 3 and Liberation to come out already! :D
Shnoorum's avatar
This feels like the most complete handheld counterpart in my opinion. I hope its as good as it sounds
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Skiba's avatar
Skiba 4 years ago
got this on preorder along with the PS3 version looking really good.
s.c.g's avatar
s.c.g 4 years ago
Could this be the game that 'saves' the PS Vita from its currently flagging sales? Only time will tell but it certainly looks the part.