The Walking Dead: Episode 4 arrives today

Telltale's The Walking Dead: Episode 4 will arrive via digital distribution this week.

The Walking Dead Episode Four: Around Every Corner arrives on PSN in North America today, while it'll arrive in Europe tomorrow, alongside the XBLA and PC versions.

A boxed version containing all five episodes will also be released at retail, although currently there is no set date for this other than 'holiday 2012.'

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
looking forward to playing this really love the walking dead!
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
I've only played the first one but I've downloaded the others so I can play in one run when they are all out
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
I've really enjoyed the series so far, looking forward to playing it tomorrow!
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
Woot, be looking forward to this episode from how the episode 3 ended
KakashiUK's avatar
KakashiUK 4 years ago
Oh god how I love the walking dead I can't wait to play this tomorrow the best XBLA game of this year for me so god damn gripping
puggo's avatar
puggo 4 years ago
Thought episode was a bit poor but the 3rd picked back up with a few shocks. Hopefully the last 2 will be as good as the 1st and 3rd.
s.c.g's avatar
s.c.g 4 years ago
I've not watched the TV series or played any part of this downloadable game, I'm not really a fan of buying games piece by piece though I could be interested in the retail version... so many games to play already though which I have this wonderful site to thank for supplying me with, cheers ShopTo... keep up the good work!
Shnoorum's avatar
You should watch the tv show. Its amazing. I hear so many people hating on it but it has to be my favourite tv show ever made
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Personally I found the first 2 series to be a bit on the slow side, especially the first, but it looks like things are going to pick up in series 3.
Shnoorum's avatar
From what I hear it premieres on October 19th at 10pm on FX. I am so looking forward to this. I have my Tivo thingy all ready to record it and I'll be watching it first thing back from work
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Still holding out for the retail version. Dont have the memory for the downloadable version and besides that, I much prefer retail versions of games. Really want to sink my teeth (HAHA) into this one
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Bought a new xbox recently and lost all of my save data, so gunna wait till tonight and play through the first 3 episodes then smash the 4th tommorow. other than the long wait times between the episodes i can have no complaints with the walking dead.
Shnoorum's avatar
Oh god I know your pain. I tried a fix suggested to me to fix Minecraft 360 and ended up whiping half my hard drive. I'm fine with it now but Lost Odyssey and Super Meat Boy still kinda smarts a bit.
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I played the demo and it was pretty fun. However, like Sam, I really dislike buying games in episodes. It really puts me off. When they put it on Disc then I might buy it. Also is the TV show the same as the game or is it an alternate storyline?
Shnoorum's avatar
It's an alternative story line. It roughly follows the comics from what I hear. Should definately give it a watch as its fantastic. Totally hyped for the next series which should be out soon
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Sorry, the show follows the comics, not the game. Should have probably been more clear there
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Its a different story line, which runs alongside the storyline from the tv series. there is a few cameos from characters from the tv series but i wont ruin anything for you. when it does become available at retail i would highly recommend it. i have never been a fan of point and click games in the past but this had completely changed my outlook on them.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm a huge fan of point and click games so this is right up my alley. Been playing them since Discworld 2. Looking forward to getting a good PC and catching up with the classics I never got a chance to play
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Ah that's alright then, If it was the same then it would suck because you'd know what was going to happen if you played the game/watched the TV series. I don't like many point and click games, however the Back to the Future game won me over, that game was epic!
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Having never seen the any o the Back to the Futues which in itself could be considered heresy, I've yet to try the game. I'll get round to it someday
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
You should definitely watch the films before you play the game, or you won't know who anyone is! :P
Konakona 4 years ago
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Got the first 3 episodes sitting on the ps3, waiting for the mrs to get round to playing it. we always play the telltale games together. they are a good way to get a non gamer to play. no over complicated controls. she still has to look at what the buttons are. i heard there are QT events in this one that she might struggle with but thats the fun. on a different note the TV series is awesome i recommend it to everyone
Shnoorum's avatar
Wheres the fun if the wife doesnt get eaten by zombies every now and then? Theres a few games my fiance plays with me but not many. She takes the backseat approach however and starts shouting at me to do stuff. Its good fun. Wonder if I can get her interested in this one? She definately loves the series so theres a chance atleast
Shnoorum 4 years ago
something fishy's avatar
something fishy 4 years ago
This has been great thus far, looking forward to part 4.
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
im going to wait until all of the episodes have been released to buy this one. i suppose for the people that are enjoying it, this idea is great because it makes you want to play the next episode keeping the suspense up. just like wanting to watch next weeks episode just after watching this weeks in a tv series
Shnoorum's avatar
Once they're all released they're going to be releasing a retail disc based version. Jst incase you hadn't already heard. I'm going for retail to save on memory space.
Shnoorum 4 years ago