XCOM: Enemy Unknown demo hits LIVE

A demo for XCOM: Enemy Unknown is now available via Xbox LIVE Marketplace, with the PSN version following tomorrow.

Useless Royal Mail took forever to deliver our copy, so our review has been slightly delayed, although we still hope to get it to you by Thursday.

In the meantime though, you can test out the game for yourself thanks to the XBL Gold exclusive demo.1.51GB.

Add it to your queue here.

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Oh sweet, I've been dying to try this one! Sadly gonna have to find something to delete to make room. I bought the originals on Steam a while back but need a computer that can play them in order to try them out. This should keep me quite happy though
Shnoorum's avatar
Also I must say that link to add it to the Xbox queue is quite handy. Good thinking. That saves me tracking it down atleast. Now, what on earth can I delete? :/
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
will definitely be trying this out tomorrow. Never say no to a free demo :P
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Being spoilt with demo's and Borderlands DLC today :D
Greigyboii's avatar
Greigyboii 4 years ago
I had totally forgotten about this game until you mentioned it. Just downloading the demo right now, see what it's all about. I am more excited about XCOM getting released 2013!
Hymeleon's avatar
Do you mean XCOM 2013, that luckily has been scrapped like ages ago?
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Nah it hasn't been canned yet. It may be switching genre though due to the initial reaction of its existance
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
ill try on ps3
Mutt's avatar
Mutt 4 years ago
No idea what this game is, but already hearing hype about how good it is on a few podcasts (via PC demo I think). Waiting on the PS3 demo!
Shnoorum's avatar
It looks really good. I believe its a sort of top down squad based game. Like the original X-COM games that everyone wanted. I've so far only heard good things so I have the demo downloading as we speak.
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Sorry, Xbox demo I mean. I'm assuming the PS3 will get it tomorrow however
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Definately a fun game if you like turn based games. Mines has been processed by shopto so hoping for it tomorrow or thursday. There is a demo already on steam if you have a pc that could run it.
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
I want this, but wont get chance to play it due to the 500 other games out at the moment. I guess I will have to wait a while and actually finish the ones I have. Shame.
Shnoorum's avatar
That never works out for me. I have no patience at all. The main reason I own so many games...
Shnoorum 4 years ago