Mass Effect 3: Retaliation multiplayer expansion arrives

Xbox LIVE seems to be a hive of activity today, first with a demo for Forza, then XCOM and now the Mass Effect 3: Retaliation multiplayer expansion.

The latest addition to Mass Effect 3 is available for free.

Here's a description:

The Black Arks have arrived! In Mass Effect 3: Retaliation, Harbinger unleashes a new wave of terror on the galaxy: the Collector legions! Battle this all-new fourth enemy faction as well as reinforcements to existing factions like the Cerberus Dragoon and Geth Bomber. Face environmental hazards on the original six game maps, and achieve victory with new ammo powers, gear pieces, kits for the turians and volus, and Collector weapons!

You can add the Retaliation pack to your Xbox LIVE queue here.

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Wow awesome. Another free multiplayer DLC pack. Really good amount of content aswell. Think it may be time to get back into it
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Funnily enough, I am playing mass effect 3 right now! Supposing this comes to ps3 tomorrow, I'm going to be one happy bunny :)
Shnoorum's avatar
From what I can find it is indeed out tomorrow. I find the multiplayer much more satisfying than the single player. Was a real suprise to me as I assumed it would be awfull
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I agree. I still cant be bothered to play the new single player ending.. however I'm still enjoying the multiplayer :).
Konakona 4 years ago
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
oh i hear the song protectors of earth from Two steps from hell, one of my favourites, ill give a try if ps3 version comes
Greigyboii's avatar
Greigyboii 4 years ago
I seem to have not been interested in the ME3 multiplayer content - just didn't seem right in this game - I don't think it requires it! It is nice that they are giving it away free though!
Shnoorum's avatar
I thought the same thing untill I sat down and played afew games with my brother. It's really good when you get into the teamwork part. Not so much a lone wolf game
Shnoorum 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
PS3 tomorrow then? Happy days. I still have yet to unlock all the previous dlc characters despite purchasing so many spectre packs. I keep getting wrapon upgrades. I want that Asari Justicar dammit
Shnoorum's avatar
I want the whippy guy. Forget the name now. I never seem to get characters at all anymore, it was driving me nuts. Barely unlocked any characters to begin with
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I got him, He's mainly a melee character. I much prefer infiltrators, the stealth ability is pure win.
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I forget all the names but I did unlock the shield guy. Was amazing fun bashing enemies for miles with my shield. Felt like Captain America
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
By the way everyone, I just watched a video of the new DLC. There is infact a volus character you can unlock. This pleases me greatly. Please please pleeeeeeease let them release a Hanar in the next pack (if there is a next pack)