Mike Reed introduces Crysis 3 multiplayer in new dev diary

##@image@##

EA has released a new video for Crysis 3, in which Producer Mike Read explains some of the new gameplay elements introduced to the Multiplayer of Crysis 3.

We've seen the title a few times now and it looks absolutely fantastic.

Check out the video below.

You can pre-order Crysis 3 from ShopTo on PS3, PC and Xbox 360

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Hunter mode sounds brilliant fun. I'm getting a huge Predator feel from this which is absolutely no bad thing. This will probably be out by the time I get a good PC so a big Crysis marathon will definately be in order :D
Konakona's avatar
Never played crysis but I hear nothing but good things. What's sets it apart from other shooters?
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I've only played a bit of Crysis 1 when I went to a friends. It seemed quite open in a sort of linear way. If that makes sense, probably not. It felt like it had a linear path but the area was open enough all around to approach it in different ways. You get a suit that you can switch powers around in such as speed and strength and the like. Excellent physics. I spent a good amount of time tracking down a chicken just outside of an enemy base as I wanted to throw it at an enemy. The idea of killing an enemy by way of chicken appeals to me on a very big level. Had to give up though as it was one stealthy chicken. Went into a bush and it was gone
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Colonel Sanders, you will never be!
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
But my god, I tried! I was at it for about 20 minutes. Replayed the area a couple of times but it was no good. Like feathery little ninjas, I swear!
Shnoorum 4 years ago
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
i only started playing crysis when i managed to rent crysis 2. i thought it was a good game but didnt have that replayability because i thought the multiplayer wasnt good and i got bored of it straight away but the multiplayer in crysis 3 looks great and a major improvement
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
getting this on release =D
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I don't think I'll bother with this one. Crytek released Crysis 2 in such a state on consoles it's borderline unplayable, and did they make ay effort in sorting anything out? Did they hell. They just released 2 pieces of DLC and that's it. I hope those that purchase this don't get shafted again
Shnoorum's avatar
I never bothered with the console versions. Plan on getting them all on the PC whenever I have the money for one. Still, I am looking forward to the first Crysis the most
Shnoorum 4 years ago