Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer introduces Green Arrow

A new trailer for Netherrealm Studios, Injustice: Gods Among Us, has introduced the Green Arrow to the game.

We don't know much about him, but Green Arrow seems to be a super hero version of Robin Hood, although he has slightly better moves, such as powered arrows, explosive power-ups and a wicked sense of humour. He doesn't rob from the rich and give to the poor though.

Check out the video below.

Injustice: Gods Among Us is due for release next year on PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and Wii U. It looks pretty good.

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I'm not too familiar with him myself. Honestly though that makes him more desirable. Playing DC vs MK I fond the more obscure characters in it far more fun. You know what you're getting into with Batman and the like but I had no idea how The Green Lantern was gonna play like
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It says that video has been removed form the user so its unavailable to watch, just thought i'd give u a heads up. and i havent heard much about this game, but can see its by neatherrealm studios. does that mean im gunna be getting treated to another Mortal Kombat style fighting game? :D
Shnoorum's avatar
It looks very similar to the Mortal Kombat style. Doubt it's gonna be as gory though. I'm hoping to hear even more obscure characters popping up. Luckily for me my brother will almost definately buy this on day one so I can get a chance to play test it
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I know it looks very very similar. Hopefully, like you say, there will be unique characters to play with :P
Konakona 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 4 years ago
Replaced the video. :D
Shnoorum's avatar
Thanks. Thats better. It looks a lot like the last MK game. I wasn't huge on it. I wont deny it was a good game, it just wasnt my cup of tea. Not many characters in the game I liked playing as. Green Arrow however is nice and fast looking. Looks like he'd suit my play style. Shall be watching this game but I think I'd need to play it first before commiting to a purchase
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Ideal cheers :)
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I loved the previous MK, but tbh ive always had a soft spot for MK as i played it when i was younger. my little brother watches a tv programme called smallville which is a superman programme and told me that the green arrow is a character on there, so that might be worth a look.
Shnoorum's avatar
Smallville is a very teeny version of Superman. Its odd but not really my thing
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Ash Buchanan's avatar
Ash Buchanan 4 years ago
I was looking forward to this until it became clear it was a Mortal Kombat clone. Shame, was hopng for a decent Justice Leauge game like Batman Arkham. Green Arrow is the same as Hawkeye from the Marvel Avengers, just in a green suit.
Never been a fan of Green Arrow, he was OK in the comics when he teamed up with Green Lantern, and wasn't too bad as a supporting character in Smallville, but other than that pretty much of a nothing character. i can't believe they've gone and given him his own TV show too, that won't last long I'm betting.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I would have prefered it if they had just made another mortal Kombat. but i suppose this will have to do :D