Far Cry 3 video introduces Dennis and Citra

Ubisoft has today released a second video exploring the characters you'll meet in Far Cry 3.

This latest video introduces Dennis and Citra of The Tribe.

Far Cry 3 is not out until next month, although it feels like it has been around for years already. We've played it so many times we feel like we know it inside out, so it'll be surprising to see what surprises the full version holds.

You can pre-order your copy of Far Cry 3 here.

Check out the video below.

Edited On 09 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Huh, this kind of vanished from the limelight a while. Characters dont really excite me that much. Like the last 2 Farcrys I'm more interested in gameplay which as usual looks top notch
Greigyboii's avatar
I agree about the characters for these particular games! Gameplay so far looks pretty sweet!
Greigyboii 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
I think that Vaas looks like an incredible character. not much on the controlled character yet though but still i think this game is gunna be awesome. just hope they nail the online and that the co-op is good.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
The characters seem alright but as stated the gameplay is what I'm interested in. I wonder if they'll have a map editor? I spent so much time on number 1's editor. Farcry2's multiplayer seemed a bit barren on the 360 though so I didn't bother too much with it. Kept getting that stupid fort map aswell which didn't help
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
i've heard from somewhere that there is a map editor similar to that of the one on original xbox. dunno if this was just a rumour or something but you might be in luck :)
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I certainly hope your right. I'll actually put the effort to get into this one if it exists. Number 2 looked so advanced and fun to get into but for some reason I just never bothered
Shnoorum 4 years ago
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
so many great games coming out, i dont know how im going t pay for them all. i loved far cry 2 after taking some time to get into and hopefully this game can pull me in straight away. im a bit annoyed how ubisoft have delayed yet another title on the pc but im sure all that annoyance will be gone when i eventually get to play the game
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Always liked the far cry games and this one looks like its not gunna dissapoint. just a shame it has been getting pushed back so much. i suppose its a good thing because now its not gunna be coming out with all of the big AAA games.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
This also looks incredible! I loved far cry 2, I am so looking forward to this game!
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
This is going to be epic. It would be nice if there are no more dalays
LFC Bywater's avatar
I dont see there being any more delays. i think they are just polishing the game atm and holding back because it will sell better at the end of the month instead of the start of the month, as halo and black ops 2 come out at the start. and with the current release date its coming out just in time for christmas.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
karlosswan's avatar
karlosswan 4 years ago
This looks class. I'm pleased it seems to be taking more of a story route this time. I always felt far cry 2 just felt like lots of driving between samey missions. Very excited for this
Shnoorum's avatar
It did feel a bit repetetive sometimes but no game had such an awesome feel to sniping while taking out a whole enemy camp from a distance. Just watching them run around wondering whats going on made you feel like some sort of assassin badass
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Another game I'm keeping away from all information on, so loved the first console Farcry, couldn't get on with 2, but this looks more like 1 than 2.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Same here try to avoid stuff on the majority of games and films that i look forward to its always better to be surprised. Felt the same about far cry 2 as well just couldnt get into it.
Zombieflamingo 4 years ago