Total Recall Blu-Ray comes with God of war: Ascension demo

Sony America has announced that anyone purchasing the Total Recall Blu-Ray this Xmas will also get access to a demo for God of War: Ascension.

Anyone purchasing the Blu-Ray will be playing the single player demo which was shown at this year's E3. With God of War: Ascension not out till March, this could be quite tempting for fans of the series.

The publisher hasn't revealed if this will also be the case for European versions of the Blu-Ray, but we'll keep an eye out.

Edited On 10 Oct, 2012

Comments
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Can't wait for this. One of my favourite franchises.
Bit of a strange promotion there, guess they realised the film was that bad that the bluray wouldn't sell without some sort of incentive.
Bruticus's avatar
haha, glad I'm not the only one to think it
Bruticus 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah I was just thinking how little sense this promo made. I'm sure it'll help sell some copys though. I'd quite like to try the demo. Just not enough to buy a blu ray of a movie I dont really care about
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 4 years ago
Battle Los Angeles did the same I think by giving access to Resistance 3 demo.
That was another bad film.
Konakona's avatar
And a bad Demo.
Konakona 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
That was a great film! Can't say much about the R3 demo with it, but the full game of that turned out pretty nice also.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
Gary 4 years ago
I am new to the God of War franchise and only started with 3. However I've since backtracked and played every one, including the PSP versions. Great franchise that I missed out because I never had a PS2 last gen.
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
enjoy God of War games, but ill wait for the full release than buy, this bad film on Blu-Ray. i didn't like the film much.
jkrohn1's avatar
jkrohn1 4 years ago
I'm hoping it does come to the EU I only played God Of War 3 So missed the others might have to get the HD Collection to polish up on the story from the start :-P I haven't had the pleasure of watching Total Recall but the reviews were not too good. Will it be worth the money just for a Demo :-\
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
A sci fi movie offering a promo for a game set in greek mythology? Sorry but I'm struggling to see the link here. What an odd promotion...
Bindiana's avatar
I would guess both are produced by Sony.
Bindiana 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Well thats some link I suppose. Still find it a very odd promotion though
Shnoorum 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
If it was a demo with the original Total Recall movie I would buy the hell out of this... but seeing as it's the abominable Colin Farrell remake I THINK I'll live without... Having Kate Beckinsale in your movie may have tricked me a few years ago, but I think we all learned not to fall for that one after that POS adaptation of Whiteout.
Shnoorum's avatar
Whiteout was one dull dull movie. I agree, I'd be all over this if it was the original Total Recall. I'm actually suprised that this Total Recall is out this year at all. It's literally just out the cinema. Infact I wouldnt be suprised if it was still there...
Shnoorum 4 years ago