EA revealed details of a upcoming title update and server downtime for FIFA 13.
Below is an important update on the large amount of activity happening this week to improve your FIFA 13 experience and address some of the challenges some fans have been facing with the game.
The team at EA Sports says via EA.com that it's been "working extremely hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention. While we can't respond to every post and tweet, we have connected with and responded to thousands of you, and its invaluable feedback that we have received. We appreciate the help and support."
According to the team "feedback to date" has already helped it optimize connectivity for users, as well as tweak applications and game modes.
In this respect, the game will be offline for Maintenance on October 10 and October 11 to provide the following updates to the servers and game:
Maintenance - October 10th
During this maintenance window we have successfully addressed:
- Stuck and missing items in the FIFA Ultimate Team watch list and trade pile.
- Duplicate match results in Seasons and Online Friendlies.
- Users being relegated from Division 1 in Seasons with matches remaining.
FIFA 13 Title Update
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
Maintenance - October 11th (expect online service downtime)
- Work on the Auction House in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Changes to error messaging in FIFA Ultimate Team Web and the EA SPORTS Football Club app.
- Leaderboards not displaying the correct gamertag.
EA also adds that there will be further updates this month, so we'll keep you updated as to what these will be.
You can read our review for FIFA 13 here.