Grand Theft Auto V to be featured on December issue of Game Informer's cover

Grand Theft Auto V will be the game featured on the cover of the Game Informer December issue, according to the tweet of magazine's Editor in Chief.

The american magazine's Editor in Chief posted this tweet earlier:

The picture featured in the tweet has been posted above.

GTA V still does not have a solid release date, earlier today GameStop's internal system posted a placeholder date of March 2013.

Edited On 11 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Oh my. Really hope impending news and gameplay videos are incoming. Maybe being too optiistic here but maybe even a release date?
Yeah. I'v not really heard anything about this game hardly. Other than a few screenshots it's all been a bit quite! Some gameplay vids or news would definitely be nice!
Ryan 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm sure we'll get something of interest at least. I would really like to see some actual gameplay but I may be asking a bit much. They're usually quite quiet about these things. I think its to build up hype
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Never been very partial to grand theft auto. Tend to get bored after a few hours. Much prefer saints row! I'm sure this will be exciting news to GTA fans though.
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm rather excited. I like both games. Sadly Saints Row 3 was a bit of a step backwards in the series to me. Didn't give you the option to replay missions and unlock the rest of the gear you're missing. Instead they released an add on pack you could buy to unlock everything. Was not keen on that at all
Shnoorum 4 years ago
rjc's avatar
Hope this GTA will be better than 4. Really didn't enjoy it at all.
rjc 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Saints row 3 wasnt as good as 2 or 1, but i still thought it was enjoyable.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
It was fun, dont get me wrong. Completed it and spent hours in multiplayer. It just didnt feel nearly as complete as number 2
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I've found very controversial reviews and opinions on Saints Row 3. I really liked saints row 2, was a very good game. I think I'll love saints row 3 also. I think the main problem was that everyone thought it would be another hardcore badass gangster style game, but really it's just more comical fun. Maybe I'm a bit off because I haven't actually played it yet, I'm planning on buying the "ultimate" edition with all the DLC. So forgive me on that :D
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Kudos to you for having the willpower. I'm no good at that. The gameplay in 3 was fine. I love the whole comical gameplay and everything. There was jst something about it that made it feel incomplete. I completed it and realised I pretty much did everything. Didn't feel right though. I dunno, it's still a good game. Fun to run around and cause chaos
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
it being so outrageous is one of the reasons i enjoy saints row so much. if it didnt have any comical value it would be no different from gta
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Agreed. Had my fiance in stitches when I was playing online with her brother. Chasing him down a corridor in my underwear trying to take him down with a giant purple... Member.. Ahhhh good times :)
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Hahaha actually I played Saints Row 2 a few years ago and never finished it, then Started playing it a few months ago and completed it. I enjoyed it and checked to see how much Saints Row 3 cost. and that's when I saw the ultimate bundle xD. I'm really looking forward to playing it.
Konakona 4 years ago
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
didn't think much of GTA 4, hopefully they make GTA 5 more enjoyable. really looking forward for some actual gameplay footage.
Ryan 4 years ago
I didn't even play GTAIV. I'v not really liked GTA since GTAIII. For it to catch my attention it needs something really unique that other games like this don't have.
Shnoorum's avatar
I've played all but Liberty City Stories. Was skeptical when Vice City came out but was glad I went ahead with the purchase
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I love all GTA's i think its because i used to play the originals when i was younger. still even have the first one set up with a ps1 :D really hope this is coming out early next year, all of the screen shots i have seen so far look awesome. they've had some competition with saints row aswell in my opinion so hopefully they have gone all out with this one.
Shnoorum's avatar
I need to get 1, 2, and London if I ever want to consider my PS1 collection as great. In terms of how much I enjoyed them at the time, GTA1 still rules
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
You cant beat birds eye view camera angle, finding the tank and gangs walking around in a straight line wearing yellow tops lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I always referred to them as Elvis impersonaters since they make a funny sort of singing noise. They were always top priority no matter what I was doing
Shnoorum 4 years ago
clikR's avatar
clikR 4 years ago
Hurry up and bring on this game already! fingers are itching to play for hundreds of hours again :)
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
I hope it has the playability of Red Dead Redemption, the facial animations of LA Noire, the scale of Skyrim, the joy to play of Portal, and a storyline to rival any movie!
Shnoorum's avatar
I hope it has jetpacks!
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
it has jets :D so thats a bit of excitement right there
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Then it is definately on the right tracks!
Shnoorum 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Going to post scans of the article, shopto?