Lost Planet 3 gets 10 minute gameplay walkthrough

Capcom has released a 10 minute gameplay walkthrough video of next year's Lost Planet 3, straight from the 2012 New York Comic Con taking place right now in the States.

The video showcases a mission to fix a satellite communication station at the top of a mountain. A video also shows gameplay of a Rig mech unit, where the game turns to first person view for the mech gameplay.

Lost Planet 3 is set to be released early next year.

Edited On 11 Oct, 2012

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
This looks pretty good, thought the first 2 were ok but didnt put alot of time into either of them. might be tempted with this one though, depending on what other games are released at the time.
Yeah, I suppose Lost Planet 1&2 were alright. But this one does look much better. Although multiplayer was quite enjoyable and the monster designs were quite interesting. Just hope this one improves on the awful interface.
Ryan 4 years ago
rjc's avatar
Looks pretty good. Will have to keep this in mind.
rjc 4 years ago
clikR's avatar
clikR 4 years ago
looks gorgeous, heard people already complaining at the lack of grappling hook but its still going to be lost planet and im still going to buy it and play it til my hearts content :D
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Reminds me of Gears Of War quite a bit. Looks like they're going the big budget realism direction. I really liked the goofyness of number 2 so I'm a bit unsure. Shall keep an eye on it never the less
LFC Bywater's avatar
It reminds me of gears because of the OTT bosses, absolutely massive. looks great though, maybe not as good as gears, but still great.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I dont know. I liked the over the topness of number 2. It was rather insane. I think they really are going for realism in this one which I'm not keen on. I'm sure it'll be good but I'm gonna miss the old style
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
im not sayin the OTT bosses are bad, jus thats what reminded me of gears cus the bosses on that are huge aswell.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
It was the character design and camera that reminded me. The color of his armor was very familliar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Ryan 4 years ago
The environments look stunning! I'm hoping this will be a lot better than both 1 & 2!
Well it certainly looks better than number 2, not that that would be hard, but I'm still not convinced.
Shnoorum's avatar
Aw, poor number 2. It never got any love. I really liked it though. The experience was kind of lessened since I could never get any online games though...
Shnoorum 4 years ago
The gameplay itself wasn't too bad, but I didn't like the format of the game, much preferred the story driven first game, and it looks like that's something they'll be going back to with this, so I am at least interested.