New Assassin's Creed III trailer shows off the Weapons and Combat

Ubisoft have released yet another new video of Assassin's Creed III, this time featuring the new weapons and combat system within the game.

In the one and a half minute trailer, you'll be able to witness Connor's skills at wielding a variety of new weapons, including the new signature Tomahawk, as he fearlessly destroys all enemies in his path.

Assassin's Creed III heads into stores at the end of the month on Xbox 360 & PS3, with PC and Wii U in November. You can preorder the special edition at ShopTo today.

Edited On 11 Oct, 2012

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
im still on the fence with this one, looks a great game but the assassin creed games have gone a bit stale for me. might pick it up when it drops down in price, or ask for it for crimbo
Shnoorum's avatar
I thought the same thing to begin with but I'm rather convinced now. Besides that, Assassins Creed 2 arrived with huge gameplay advancements compared to 1, I have faith this one will be bounds ahead aswell
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Oh my. Yes please bayonnete. Also loving the bow and arrow. Definate contender for GOTY
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
I simply cannot wait to get my hands on this. I just know it will steal a huge chunk of my life.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I really want this, but with Liberation out the same day and Halo a week later I'll never get around for to playing it.
Stabber's avatar
Stabber 4 years ago
So close to release, looking forward to it =D
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I'm kind of looking forward to this, Hopefully not a cash in like brotherhood and revelations. The video wasn't very good imo, didn't really show much combat like it claimed.
Shnoorum's avatar
I would have liked to see more weapons but the combat looked great. I doubt this ones gonna be a cash in, it's looking fantastic. That hype I got from seeing the original Assassins Creed trailers on the weeks leading to its release is back again
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I suppose. I'm kind of sad cause all I've wanted since the start is to see Desmond in his own AC adventure xD, in Modern day. Using all the skills he's learned. I think that would be pretty epic.
Konakona 4 years ago
jkrohn1's avatar
jkrohn1 4 years ago
The last two AC games did the franchise no favours, I have this on pre order and hope it's as good as it looks. Might bring the franchise back up to speed.
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Looks ace. Looking forward to this.
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
I've never really been into any of the AC games, but this one really strikes me, I think it must be the historical era they use, it's not been done before
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
i didnt mind brotherhood and revelations. it kept me going for a couple of months. id rather play them then wait 3 years for the next assassins creed installment