Quick Pics - New Medal of Honor: Warfighter multiplayer screenshots

EA and Danger Close have released some brand new screenshots of the Medal of Honor: Warfighter multiplayer segment.

It seems pretty clear that these shots have been taken from the PC version of the game.

Click to enlarge.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is released on October 26th and if you preorder at ShopTo, you'll get a snazzy steelbook with your order. Sweet.

Edited On 11 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Is anyone looking forward to this game? So far all I've heard is negativity surrounding the game. Maybe the campaign will be good
LFC Bywater's avatar
i've played the beta and at first i didnt like it, but it has grown on me. graphically it isnt the best game around but the gameplay feels solid. other than the occasional spawn kill it is a fun game to play.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
If I can rastle enough memory up I might give the beta a try. The screenshots there actual look pretty nice. Quite colorfulish for a realism based shooter
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
yeah you should do, i think its roughly 1.5Gb so not too much. its only one map though.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Think I could manage that easy enough. I dont mind the lack of maps. I'll only be playing a cople of times to get a feel of the game so that should do nicely
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Never really bothered with the series. I only really like to buy one shooter every year, as there are so many of them and they get old pretty fast. I think I'd like the realism but I never really splash on shooters. I like to buy games with originality; like heavy rain for example. Might buy it next year if it drops in price.
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm with you for the most part. Shooters are getting stale but I'll happily give new ones a try. Originality rules for me though
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
If you've ever played battlefield its quite similar to that. same kinda mechanics. if you dont like it at first jus keep trying with it as it gets better as u go along
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
That summed Battlefield 3 up for me pretty well. Is the sniping any good?
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
when it comes to shooting games i always get cod and halo. it is quite rare for me to get others. but i do make the odd exception for games like this one
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I did have battlefield for a while, I ended up selling it as, after a 3 month break, was completely outmatched by the competition. I was getting spawnkilled frequently and ended up getting bored of the game. I did love Bad Company 1 though, and Battlefield 1942 aswell (nostalgia anyone?)
Konakona 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
i loved bad company 2. and yeh 1942 was awesome! from what i have experienced so far in this game they've kept the tradition of getting spawn killed lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
jkrohn1's avatar
I have it on pre order and have done for a while almost cancelled it due to the beta as the gfx are very dated nothing like MOH 2010 or BF3. There very Cod like. I kept at the beta and bits does get better the more you play. If you have it I suggest you give it a chance before writing it off.
jkrohn1 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I actually enjoyed Bad Company 1 the most. I think it was the maps that did it for me
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
On bad company the best map in my opinion was oasis. i reckon that is one of the greatest maps i have ever played.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I dont remember my favorite maps name but it had a river running through it and a bridge. It was a medium sized map. Loved fighting on the bridge and walls surrounding the shore
Shnoorum 4 years ago
It looks promising Iv seen some multiplayer gameplay and it looks good & I wont lie I was on the edge of my seat the whole time
Meh, just looks like Battlefield or CoD to me, and I for one am sick to death of military shooters.
Bruticus's avatar
I agree. I love shooters, but since MW it's been 'more of the same', nothing stands out
Bruticus 4 years ago