WRC 13 arrives today, launch trailer released

Milestone have today released WRC 2013 for PS3, PC and Xbox 360.

The game includes more than 50+ Official Race Teams (from WRC, Class 2 and Class), 35+ different cars, every track from the championships and a completely re-designed career mode.

Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to test it out for ourselves yet and there doesn't seem to be too many reviews about either. It looks ok in the launch trailer though.

You can order WRC 3 here.

Edited On 12 Oct, 2012

Comments
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
I think with the new forza just around the corner this game might not sell to well. it looks like a good solid game though but has to try and compete with the DiRT series and also with the new route that forza has taken with Horizon that aswell. so i can see the price for this game dropping quite rapidly.
PrometheusFan's avatar
Personally, I can't see the appeal of the new Forza when Need for Speed Most Wanted is so close to release.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
i completely forgot about the new need for speed to be honest. i think it comes out about 4 days after forza aswell so its gunna be a tough decision for me :( i wouldnt write this forza off though. its completely different from the others though so if u havent tried it yet i recommend that you do.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
PrometheusFan's avatar
Fair dos, I'll try the demo. This does sound more the type of racer I like compared to past Forzas I guess.
PrometheusFan 4 years ago
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
Loved the ps2 versions and the demo isn't bad. May get this!
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
I've never even heard of this series! Therefore I can't really expect this to do very well when forza and NFS are coming out in the coming months.
LFC Bywater's avatar
yeah i agree, it is a bit of a strange business decision to have this released within weeks of NFS and forza. i dont see how they can expect it to sell well.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Games out yesterday and there is already car DLC on the dashboard, i hate it when companies do this lol