New Medal of Honor: Warfighter video teaches the art of breach and clearing

EA has released another video in the Medal of Honor: Warfighter Combat Training series, this time focusing on the art of breaching and clearing rooms with enemy combatants.

One crafty Youtube commenter said:

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is out at the end of the month on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Preorder today to get an exclusive steelbook with your order!

Edited On 12 Oct, 2012

Comments
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Haha that's awesome. I pity that guys Mrs in the future! Don't really see what EA's trying to do with these video's other than trying to create military interest..
LFC Bywater's avatar
I think by showing the videos like this their trying to show us the lengths that they have gone to to make this a realistic military shooter.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
jkrohn1's avatar
I think it's showing game dynamics like how they have also implemented all the different breaching techniques into the game.
jkrohn1 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
I think it's to appeal to those that can't differentiate between real life and a video game, aswel the ample armchair generals that plague military fps games
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I wasn't interested it this game till a couple of days ago but after seeing a few vids in the last few days I am interested to see how this one turns out
LFC Bywater's avatar
i didnt think much of it until playing the Beta, seriously considering it at the moment.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
jkrohn1's avatar
The beta changed my view until I played it a few times I almost cancelled my pre order but it's still on order ;-)
jkrohn1 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I've downloaded the Beta but I'm away for the weekend so wont get a chance to try it until Sunday night. Honestly though I dont know how much Ill enjoy it. Way too many military FPS as of late, getting a bit weary
LFC Bywater's avatar
its worth a try, its not fully amazing but it is a good game. few things need ironing out but thats what beta's are for i spose.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah I never fully judge a game by its beta as thats not really fair. I just use it to give me a general feel for the gameplay. I just ignore the bugs
Shnoorum 4 years ago
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
I guess this is the next step towards realism. Not a bad idea.
Realism is all good and dandy but too much would be bad for a game of this type.Don't get me wrong it would be cool for a dozen or so sessions but after that I am sure you would get sick of it. (Or maybe its just me)
Konakona's avatar
I'd love an army game where everyone acts as they would in an organised force. However all the realism is removed when you have people jumping off cliffs, jumping up and down - spraying the air with pistol fire, Going on "1 man mish's" etc.
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
They're always half realism half action hero. Should revolutionize shooters the way Bushido Blade did for sword fighting. Bullets are deadly, you cant really shrug them off
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
I totally agree! On Call of duty, it takes about 10 assault rifle bullets to the face to earn a kill. Which is totally bull as 1 bullet would do it. Take Metal Gear Online for example, (I know it shut down a couple months ago D: ) On MGO, generally one headshot generally equals a kill. Which means your entire team can be killed in seconds if you don't keep on your toes, which made for some pretty intense online. I wish they make more games like that, it was really the best online shooter to exist so far imo. Anyway, point is, ADD MORE REALISM!
Konakona 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
MGO saddens me. I never truely gave it a chance and now its gone. Only played it a bit then I got distracted. Always planned to go back to it but now its gone for good. Its just so sad! D'':
Shnoorum 4 years ago
red 5 uk's avatar
red 5 uk 4 years ago
asda £34.95
LFC Bywater's avatar
i'd rather pay extra £2ish, get steelbook and get it on the thursday.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
Oh and access to the battlefield 4 Beta :)
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
VINCE McMAHON's avatar
VINCE McMAHON 4 years ago
but at shop to you get a steelbook too so i will be preordering from shop to well worth the extra £2
VINCE McMAHON's avatar
VINCE McMAHON 4 years ago
BRENDAN 4 years ago
Thought the Beta was ok, might wait until the price drops before getting it though.