Nintendo finalises contents of Wii U ZombiU pack for u

Nintendo has finalised the artwork and what's in the box of the Limited Edition ZombiU Wii U bundle coming out on November 30th in the UK.

So what's in the box? Everything you could ever need for fighting zombies around out previously Olympic capital city.

Nintendo Wii U Premium Console - 32gb Black
Nintendo Wii U Gamepad x1
ZombiU Game
Wii U Pro Controller - *cough* Totally not an Xbox 360 controller *cough*
Gamepad Cradle
Gamepad Stand
Console Stand
AC Adapter for the Gamepad
AC Adapter for the Wii U Console
and finally the all important HDMI cable

The Limited Edition Wii U ZombiU bundle is available to preorder from today for 324.85 GBP and releases on November 30th. Are U ready for the U?

Edited On 13 Oct, 2012

Comments
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Nnnngh! Stop tempting me ShopTo! I have the money but it isn't expendable!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
This game looks incredible, so incredibly tempted to get this bundle im just worried it will do exactly what my current wii is doing, gathering dust in my front room.
Shnoorum's avatar
If you're into JRPG's you should pick up The Last Story or Xenoblade. Should give the poor feller some life again
LFC Bywater's avatar
i need to really, i just don't understand why i dont play it more. i have mario kart, sport resort, few mario games but i just never seem to go on it. i'll look into xenoblade and the last story though, cheers mate
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
They're brilliant games. Xenoblade is quite grindey though but its loved all the same. Honestly though, haven't put enough time into the console either. Its really proven itself through the last years of its life in my opinion
Shnoorum 4 years ago
I agree, The Last Story and Xenoblade are brilliant Wii games. Pandora's Tower is also quite good. But yeah, I'm also like that, I really haven't played my Wii enough.
Ryan 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Thats gonna be my next Wii purchase. Heard it follows the Zelda formula which sounds awesome to me
Shnoorum 4 years ago
No Nintendoland? Good job I'm buying them separately.
Colin (News Writer)'s avatar
Colin (News Writer) 4 years ago
GLORIA - Colin here! Yeah Nintendo have removed Nintendoland from this pack, it's only ZombiU you'd be getting. Quite sneaky really. The addition of the Pro Controller is weird too, as I'm pretty sure you can't use it on ZombiU.
Yep, seems pointless adding the pro controller for a game that doesn't use it.
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
i do like the look of the pro controller, it does look almost identical to the xbox controller which im already familiar with, so wouldnt feel too weird going between playing my xbox and Wii U
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah looks easy enough to get used to. Never really had any complaints with the original pro pad but then again I've only used it for old games which weren't complex to control to begin with
LFC Bywater's avatar
ill be honest i never invested in the pro pad for the original. i think i am gunna get a wii U though, ggames look much better, this and zelda are gunna be brilliant.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I wasn't going to untill I found out you need it for the majority of downloadable games. Didnt regret it though. It does its job well
LFC Bywater's avatar
do you know if they are keeping with the Nintendo store where u can download the vintage games?
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm not too sure. I'm sure if they aren't sticking with it they'll start adding them in again. Nintendo is very much about nostalgia when it comes to their games
LFC Bywater's avatar
yeh i agree, all this talk of nostalgia is making me tempted wire my N64 up again lol
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Yeah I miss my 64. Still have it but nowhere to put it to set it up in a sensible place. Could easily go for some rounds of Podracer now (Brother had Episode 1 on tv earlier)
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
I guess the pro controller is in there for future use, although yeah, bundled with a game that doesn't use it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Nice box art, however.
Ryan 4 years ago
It is really tempting just to buy this now, but I'm still going to hold out until next year sometime. Wait to see what games the WiiU hits us with!
Tempting but I have decided to get the Pikachu 3Ds XL. God I love that little bugger.
LFC Bywater's avatar
Hate to admit it but i am incredibly jealous... Is that available on Shopto?
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I wish I had your guts. I want it so bad but I dont want the bigger boys seeing me with it :(
LFC Bywater's avatar
lol, just use it at home in your room secretly :P
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I'm a closet Pokemon fan. I can only reveal my dirty secret hiding behind my online name. My fiance knows however and she accepts my dark secret, bless her heart
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
I dont know if you guys will see this but, the only reason I don't comment too much now is because I find it soooo irritating that the website logs me out everytime I close my browser (both Chrome and on Vita) and its a royal pain! Is there any chance you could implement some system to keep me logged in? I would reaaaaaaally appreciate it fellas... On topic, I have this preordered and honestly just dont know what to do... WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
ozon92's avatar
ozon92 4 years ago
I am so sorry about that.. For all the vitas power its browser is f#cking terrible!!! Again, soooooo sorry!
RODL, well it's one way of getting your post noticed ;)
Shnoorum's avatar
Dont worry about it. We've all done it before I think. I've done it a good 5 or so times now. Oops
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Of course, I've done the odd double and triple post, sextuple posting has to be a new record though. ;)
ozon92's avatar
Honestly... My brain was like wtfbbq?! I've posted a few times before but never that much! Ahh well, hopefully Joe or Colin will notice it... Haha!
ozon92 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I think there was one other roughly the same. Infact, nevermind fixing the system. They should install a leaderboard on the side to see how many people have fallen prey to it. Think I might rank highish by this point ;)
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Don't go making a competition out of it, it'll only end in tears :D
Konakona's avatar
I've never double posted on shop to - as of writing this anyway. Cause I'm special! Also sorry about not being online much today, had a civilization V marathon! Also if this double posts right now in poetic irony its because im on my phone..
Konakona 4 years ago
Joe2120's avatar
Don't worry about it, I've done it myself. Wish I had a way of deleting duplicate comments, I think we can do it from the server though so I'll ask :)
Joe2120 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Mehhh reading this I was actually for the first time thinking of purchase. But then I saw the price. Over 9000!?! (pence) man I can't afford that, its going towards my desktop! Maybe in a few years! Haha!
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Is black the only colour for this bundle? Every console and handheld I own is black, it would be nice to switch it up with a Wii U
LFC Bywater's avatar
There are white controllers available, but im guessing because the console in this black the controller will be too. u could buy a white one seperately though
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
Long gone are the days where I buy a console separately. When I get a Wii U it will be in a bundle like this.
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
Give it six months and there'll be a load of new colours probably.
Shnoorum's avatar
Crazy Nintendo and their color rereleases. They should make a bling one I think. Or a Pikachu one with ears and tail
Konakona's avatar
Shnoorum, That I *would* like to see!
Konakona 4 years ago
I think Sony has already proven what a bad idea the bling is with their ultra tacky golden PS3 and PSPs.
I'm seriously already sold on the Pikachu idea! Make it happen! :D
Ryan 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
I dont know GLORIA, could go all gansta with it and attach a giant gold chain on it. Disc tray could be gold too like a tooth. Add a backwards cap and a bad attitude problem to complete the look. In terms of the Pikachu one, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that would be aaaaawesome
Konakona's avatar
I'd probably have liked/bought a gold one, had I not already got a perfectly capable PS3 right here.
Konakona 4 years ago
clikR's avatar
clikR 4 years ago
HMMM few days after payday.....yet family needs presents yet wiiU and specifically zombieU is calling.......too tempted...must say no! WHY?!??!
wolverine77's avatar
wolverine77 4 years ago
That is a very impressive package and I expect this console to make a killing this Christmas.
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
god I'd love to own this..... i may have to treat myself to a nice Christmas pressie!
martin 4 years ago
Already have a decent PC for games, but this is starting to make me consider dropping the £325 on it.
Shnoorum's avatar
Love PCs but no matter how far ahead they get I'll always have a soft spot for consoles. The Wii U could end up being such a beast. Not getting one till later so by the point I do I'll have a good idea of whether its worth it or not. Temptation has already set in though...
BRENDAN 4 years ago
Whilst it does look quite impressive, £325 is a bit steep, I'll wait to see what games come out at a later date after the inevitable price drop.
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
This is the package i've pre-ordered, can't wait for ZombiU. I couldn't see it mentioned but isn't the pro controller used for 2 player. 1 player uses the pro controller like a normal FPS and the other player on the game pad uses it to put zombies in the game. If i imagined this I'm sorry