New Black Ops II trailer to air during Poland vs England tonight on ITV1

Activision and Treyarch are set to air a new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops II during tonight's World Cup Qualifier featuring Poland and England on ITV1 at 8pm tonight.

Activision posted the news on twitter earlier today:

"Just had a sneaky peak at the new #BlackOps2 trailer - watch at halftime tonight In the England match on ITV for the World premiere..."

Which will be around 8:45pm this evening.

And if you miss the football tonight, we'll have the trailer up as soon as it's released on the internet.

Edited On 16 Oct, 2012

Comments
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
will be keeping a eye out for this, it's been awhile since I've been excited about a COD game! fingers crossed it isn't terrible like MW3.
What is meant to be so different about this game... i'm in the same boat as you hoping its not a same ol re-harsh.
Gurminder 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
TreyArc really breathed life in to this series, I don't need to hope as I am certain they will deliver!
Konakona 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
At least theres something to look forward to and it isnt the football lol!
LOUIS 4 years ago
cant wait to see it i got to play it at eurogamer it is best call of duty yet!
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Good, im going to need something to cheer me up at half time lol
Arun1910's avatar
Arun1910 4 years ago
Hmm.. Well after MW3 I vowed not to buy another CoD game, however Treyarch have tried to at least add some stuff. MW3 was a step back from Black Ops by removing the new scoreboard and Combat Record etc. Black Ops 2 is building heavily on Black Ops 1 :D I am pretty excited for this.... but I will have AC3 to do!
extermin8or's avatar
extermin8or 4 years ago
Well I had also thought "never again" after MW3 but the zombie mode alone seems so expansive it should be amazing; I mean I managed to stay playing BO's zombies more than anything else on 2 maps for almost 2 years so fingers crossed BO2's zombie mode can only better it several times over though xD