Out this week - w/b October 15: 007 Legends, Skylanders

With the releases coming thick and fast, we thought it'd be a good idea to give you a list of the games out each week in the build up to Xmas, along with some quick links to their pre-order page.

There are just so many games coming out over the next month and a half that it's impossible to keep track, so what's on the way this week?

Well, this week is relatively quiet compared to those ahead, however as you can see from the list below, there are still some pretty big titles on the way.

Out this Week - w/b October 15

- 007 Legends - Click here to pre-order - Enter our Competition here.

- Boulderdash 3D XL - Click here to pre-order. Read our review here.

- Dance Central 3 - Click here to pre-order - Read our review here.

- Doom 3 BFG - Click here to pre-order

- Skylanders Giants - Click here to pre-order.

We'll be back soon with a list of more new releases, but in the meantime, why not tell us what you are pre-ordering this week?

Edited On 16 Oct, 2012

Comments
Doom 3 BFG for me, I loves me some Doom.
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Too many good games out just now. I want RE6, Dishonored, and Doom 3 BFG. With christmas coming I just dont have enough money in the world. Le sigh
Give it a few weeks or so and you'll be able to get them all a lot cheaper probably. It pays to shop around and get the best deals you can, I managed to pre-order RE6 for £32 and Doom 3 for £20 by using promotional codes.
Shnoorum's avatar
Ooh nice one. I usually do but raely get deals that good
Shnoorum 4 years ago
LOUIS 4 years ago
gotta love doom 3 used to play all the time when i was younger remember playing doom with my dad a long time ago when i was soo scared to play lol.
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
Doom 3 with surround sound headphones remains one of the scariest games I've played. I never got round to Resurrection of Evil, and the Lost Mission sounds interesting, but there are a few key problems with this package: 1. PS3 versions comes with Doom and Doom 2 - but not the Xbox version? 2. Adding a shoulder-light is just pandering to the wusses out there and actually will negatively affect the game as there are parts where you're supposed to be desperately trying to navigate the dark - switching between torch and gun. 3. Games have moved on since this. 4. It's not really 'Doom' which was an action game, you never get more than a few enemies at once here.
Who told you the Xbox version doesn't come with Doom and Doom 2? That's a load of rubbish.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Doom 3 BFG for me too... awesome game, hampered at the moment by my slowly dieing PC. That and its not powerful enough to handle it
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Nothing :( my PS3 broke so had to order one of those instead...
shiny miller's avatar
shiny miller 4 years ago
@ GLORIA - OK I retract that. I had been told the Xbox version would not include them, but checking the description it looks like it does.
No worries :)
DubbleJd's avatar
DubbleJd 4 years ago
Has to be Doom 3 BFG for me, Doom 3 was the first game since the first Resi Evil to fill me with dread and not want to see what was round the next corner, although it won't be for another week or two, i have to give my bank balance a little rest lol