Sony's teasing something new

Sony is teasing something new via its youTube page, although its a little hard to tell what it is.

The video, which is titled 'The Reload,' shows a woman reloading a weapon, while there is also some flashing text in the bottom right hand corner which says 'SARUI Get You!.'

It's all very mysterious, although there is a date of October 23. So we should find out what this is soon enough.

Check out the video below. Do you have any ideas?

Edited On 18 Oct, 2012

Comments
God knows, Sony do have a history of mysterious advertising, so it ould be anything.
DavidDaz's avatar
DavidDaz 4 years ago
Saru Get You -On Air is a animated television animated series based on Sony's Ape Escape video game franchise . Could be a new Ape escape game .
Kizzy's avatar
As much as i would absolutely love this. I doubt it because if for some reason it is a new Ape Escape then I will be confused out of my mind as to why a women is holding a gun. What its got from capturing troublesome monkeys all the way to just plain out shooting them in the face ? lol
Kizzy 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
They're taking the gritty realistic approach to Ape Escape
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Hymeleon's avatar
Hymeleon 4 years ago
Swordfish Augmented Reality User Interface
DubbleJd's avatar
DubbleJd 4 years ago
South African Raunchy Unloved Imps? :P ... but seriously i've been racking my brains trying to work it out, i even thought it might be an anagram lol
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 4 years ago
Maybe she's a Bond girl and it's a teaser for the Skyfall DLC for the new 'James Bond 007 : Legends' game??
arm3rija's avatar
arm3rija 4 years ago
I'm not sure but i think the same women appears in the ps long live play video. Michael tribut
Hymeleon's avatar
This is kinda obvious, Captain.
Hymeleon 4 years ago
extermin8or's avatar
extermin8or 4 years ago
Reload; hmm a new push for vita and ps3 sales? new bundle? new IP (I'd be shocked if they have ANOTHER for this gen anyway. Part of me would like to think it could be some sort of ps4 announcement; reloading the generation-i.e: new console generation but I highly doubt that somehow I think we'll see a Playstation Meeting event announced in feb/march again like for the ps vita and see a ps4 there :P but it's sony their adverts are always obscure which tbf does kind of work; after all I've seen loads of stuff over the internet discussing this and their other weird adverts; like no one in the UK seems to have forgotten that TERRIFYING crying/melting baby doll ps3 advert :s so it sort of did it's job lol
IAIN 4 years ago
not a clue. but its got me interested