Latest Assassin's Creed III trailer focuses on Desmond's story

Ubisoft has released a new trailer for Assassin's Creed III focusing on the character of Desmond. Everyone loves Desmond, right?

Assassin's Creed III is out on October 31st in the UK on Xbox 360 and PS3, PC and new Wii U owners will have to wait a few more weeks. Be sure to preorder your copy of the Join or Die edition of the game from ShopTo today.

Edited On 19 Oct, 2012

Comments
I didn't think anybody cared about Desmond.
0000000000's avatar
i do in all fairness i think there is a lot of potential in the story behind him aswell as who he goes back to become i think they will base an assassins creed solely on desmond
0000000000 4 years ago
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Interesting. In Revelations I didnt rate this part of the story it seemed a bit disjointed but I dont think its a bad premise
creed95's avatar
creed95 4 years ago
the desmond parts of revelations felt like such a chore to do. hopefully this is changed in ac3 and we get as much fun playing as desmond as well as connor
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 4 years ago
21/12/12 I see what you did there..
Probably the release date for the first DLC.
angelus3889's avatar
angelus3889 4 years ago
Desmond parts were a bit of a drag but have to say bringing in 12-21-2012 is a great spin as we all know its a majour date according to the Mayans of course.
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Desmond is one of my favourite characters, I've been waiting for them to apply all that he's learned from the animus into a modern day setting. If he gets his own game or if he has a larger part in Assassins Creed III, I'll be happy! Also, haven't been posting much lately as I've had a bad cold/flu and haven't been in the mood. Hopefully will be feeling better in a few days :D.
LFC Bywater's avatar
i know how you feel i have been ill all week! same as me though i will be online a bit more next week.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
It's all about Ezio, The Desmond parts in the first few games were always the bits i jus wanted to get out of the way so i could go back to ancient rome
LOUIS 4 years ago
Desmond again great lol!
IAIN 4 years ago
am i the only one who thinks the whole desmond past should be scrapped? i love the settings of these games but hate the desmond "real" hero character. i would much rather invest more time into connor
LFC Bywater's avatar
yeah i agree, i think by readin peoples input the majority find the desmond segments a bit of a drag. maybe they will realise this in time for assassins creed 4 :P
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
I'm preying that finally Desmond will be done right. I thought that video worked really well and told his story better than anything in the games ever did. Fingers crossed he gets to be awesome in 3 but I suspect that will come later maybe in 4 or DLC.