Winners: 007 Legends Comment to Win Competition

Last week we once again continued our Comment to Win competition, giving two of our readers the chance to win Activision's 007 Legends.

To win all you had to do was contribute to the community by leaving at least 10 comments across our stories throughout the course of the week.

This competition has been a great success, people are commenting, the community is bonding and you're all making new friends. This was our aim and will continue to be as these competition continue each week for the foreseeable future.

We want to thank everyone who has contributed over the last week and hope that you'll continue to do so. We love reading your opinion on our news and reviews and we love bringing this news to you.

Anyway, it's time to announce the winners of 007 Legends, so we'd like to extend a big congratulations to both LFC Bywater and Beazi, both of whom have helped create discussion on the website. Congratulations to both of you on winning a copy of 007 Legends on the format of your choice.

Once again we'd like to thank everyone for their contribution to the website over the past week. This week's competition will be detailed soon, so keep an eye on the site for details.

Edited On 22 Oct, 2012

Comments
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
congratulations guys!
Well done giys :D
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Congratulations Both of you! Enjoy the game! :)
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Thanks guys and thank you Shopto. Well chuffed... beats my previous wins of a Hearsay CD and a pair of Sesame Street tickets in 1991!
Well done you two enjoy the game
LFC Bywater's avatar
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
O ideal :D cheers guys and thanks alot shopto. Does it just get sent to me? Its rare for me to ever win anything so extremely happy with this :)
Datastatic's avatar
Datastatic 4 years ago
Props to you both, hope the game is better than reviews would have us believe and you get a free Bond girl in your Jiffy bag. (or a free Bond if you would prefer).
Beazi's avatar
Halle Berry or Denise Richards please :p
Beazi 4 years ago
hairyfingernail's avatar
hairyfingernail 4 years ago
Congrats to both winners.
s.c.g's avatar
s.c.g 4 years ago
Congrats! :D I hope you both manage to get more enjoyment out of the game than the reviews suggest... granted the game will be no Goldeneye (N64 or otherwise edition) but still surely 'some' fun to be had with it?
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Sam, I do question some of the reviewers scores (eg. Doom 3 BFG Edition also got low scores saying the game back in 2004 was no good. I played the PC Version and I dont know what there on about). If its not Call of Duty and its a FPS, sometimes it does get bad press. I am looking forward to it, and can play through games even if graphically there not the best. I think I must be one of the only people to get enjoyment from Duke Nukem Forever lol
No, you aren't, I loved Duke Nukem Forever, it was exactly what I was expecting.
s.c.g's avatar
s.c.g 4 years ago
Beazi, funny you should mention Doom 3 BFG Edition as I picked it up on release day without a second thought (sorry ShopTo... I managed to get this cheaper elsewhere on this rare occasion) as I loved playing the game when ti first came out, I have it on both PC and original Xbox and now Xbox 360... Yes I'm sure the game will be 'dated' in many respects but it was never hugely flawed mechanically or anything when it first came out, in fact some of the things like the 'audio logs' are now used in many FPS games today so you could say that it paved the way in some respects. As for 007 legends, it's made by the same developer as Goldeneye 007 Reloaded isn't it? So I really don't see how they could have messed it up 'that' badly, like I said... surely some fun to be had from it.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
I'm waiting for pay day for Doom 3 BFG Edition, and I think I will then order from Shopto. I love the game, but my laptop is beginning to struggle to run it properly even on the lowest settings. I feel I will be able to really get a lot from the HD upgrade therefore. I am also looking forward to the two add on packs and Doom 2, the only one I have never played (for some strange reason). I did play the Goldeneye demo, and really enjoyed it but never picked it up for some reason. The only quibble I could have with that demo is that it was too difficult initially for a demo, and that some players could have struggled but like so many (Dead Space 2, God of War 3 etc), your dumped in the middle of the game in a scene which is possibly more spectacular than the earlier levels.
angelus3889's avatar
angelus3889 4 years ago
Congratulations guys ill just have to wait for a price drop now lol.
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 4 years ago
Gloria its good theres more of us Duke Nukers out there. I thought it was very underestimated, but when I spoke to people about it, and read the reviews Everyone slates the game. But I enjoyed it. It doesnt always play well, and the graphics can be shoddy but its a good adventure and for £7 now on here I'd urge anyone to pick it up. Multiplayer can be fun as well, especially when you turn into Mini Duke
LFC Bywater's avatar
I agree Duke Nukem if definatly worth a purchase. Campaign is fun and decent. Still play Duke on my PS1 and it is still awesome.
LFC Bywater 4 years ago
Shnoorum's avatar
Shnoorum 4 years ago
Congratulations guys. Hope its a good one
rjc's avatar
rjc 4 years ago
Congratulations to the winners. Hope you enjoy the game. :)
Goose_1's avatar
Goose_1 4 years ago
Brings me back to the old days of playing goldeneye on the n64.... They were the good old days and I wouldn't mind have a bit of competitive play just sat on the couch with mates rather then online play. I really didn't take to duke nukem but bearing in mind we have waited over 10 years for another game. I think it's the case the the expectations of the game actually mattered more than what the actually game turned out to be. Shame really but still can't complain if your a fan if duke you can pick the game up for less than a tenner in some places now.
Allan 4 years ago
Congrats to the winners :)