Meet Hoyt the Tyrant in the new Far Cry 3 trailer

Ubisoft has released a brand new trailer for Far Cry 3, allowing you to meet another one of the island's egomaniacs. Hoyt is the depraved mastermind behind the insanity and atrocities of the island and he likes to dabble in slave labour.

Far Cry 3 comes out November 30th on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Pre order your copy of the Insane Edition at ShopTo today

Edited On 24 Oct, 2012

Comments
scourge's avatar
scourge 4 years ago
this game looks amazing! that guy is clearly insane. can't wait!
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
this game has been delayed so many times that my excitement has gone for it.. even though it does look amazing i will be getting it just not on release!
I think they delayed it further because they were trying to polish the game, also it may have something to do with the releases at the start of the month so maybe it was business sense to bring it out later. But if it is to do with polishing the game and making tweaks i would rather get it when its ready rather than getting it at an earlier date glitchy, buggy and with worse graphics. You should still be excited thought trust me, it looks incredible.
Rachael 4 years ago
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
this game looks awesome can't wait for the release but im not holding my breath as i feel it might get delayed again!
Not watching it, so looking forward to this, although I might not even play it on release day thanks to the Wii U.
0000000000's avatar
i cant bring myself to invest in the wii u i dont think its worth the price they have set me.. but thats just my opinion hope you enjoy it will have to give us your own review on it :)
0000000000 4 years ago
Price is just a number, if you enjoy what you've bought it doesn't really matter how high the number is. Mind you, I do have limits, no matter how drunk I get :)
Nintendo never vreak it though :)
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
Hurry up and get in my console!!
hallben's avatar
hallben 4 years ago
This is top of my second tier of games for the holiday season. One my first tear is clear this shall be the next game I purchase. Looks awesome.
Wey1's avatar
Wey1 4 years ago
looks great. will get it eventually.
Holly 4 years ago
New Far Cry AND Assassin's Creed? Just take my money already, Ubisoft! Though please make sure you iron the glitches out of multiplayer first. Connecting to games in Brotherhood was rather troublesome at times.
Holly 4 years ago