F1 Race Stars gets colourful trailer

Codemasters has released a new gameplay video for F1 Race Stars, giving us a look at the various features of the game, such as splitscreen racing, four player multiplayer and of course the rather over the top F1-style racing.

As mentioned in the video, all the teams are included within the game, as well as power-up's, online mutliplayer and 'awesome surprises.'

Check out the video below.

Edited On 24 Oct, 2012

Comments
Wey1's avatar
Wey1 4 years ago
im not even an f1 fan, but im liking the look of this. love karting games.
Power ups in a F1 game? Seriously? It's another Nintendo rip off, they've got their smash bros on the way, they just did wii sports, this is obviously their mario kart attempt.
Joe2120's avatar
It's a codemasters game. Are you thinking of Sony :D
Joe2120 4 years ago
I think that makes it even worse, Codemasters are meant to be serious about racers, power ups in a Codemasters game is like master chief eating a magic mushrooms to be a giant.
carbine's avatar
Are you crazy? Codemasters are serious about racing yes but more importantly they are serious about making fun racers. Do you not remember Micro Machines? Possibly the most fun racing game ever along with the original Mario Kart. If it wasn't for the success of Micro Machines, Codemasters probably wouldn't be about today as a publishing house.
carbine 4 years ago
I do agree its a Rip off for Mario Kart but its another excitement for F1 Fan who dont like the simulation type of racing!
Tarun 4 years ago
Am I crazy? Yes, but I'm on medication for it. Still, Micromachines was a long time ago now, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has forgotten all about it.
IAIN 4 years ago
This looks like a decent kart racer but I've already got LBP karting and sonic transformed on pre order so I cant really justify this. Although if its something special i may reconsider. Their change to the slide mechanics seem intersting
I see Sonic Transformed as more of a Diddy Kart racer clone than a Mario Kart one. Still looks pretty sweet though.
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
Bring back Micro Machines V3
Birdorf's avatar
Birdorf 4 years ago
I'm hoping this turns out half-decent. Love the style, and the tracks being inspired by real ones is intriguing
Tarun 4 years ago
I wont buy this game but I really think that codemasters have finally made a game for people who are not much into the simulation type of racing. It gives a more sense of fun and arcading type of F1...
Burner's avatar
Burner 4 years ago
This game just pisses me off personally. Codemasters has already made a F1 game for the casual racers its called F1 2010, F1 2011 & F1 2012. All they have to do is look on the F1 forums to see that there are thousands of us begging for an actual F1 sim but no they make yet another casual game. They have ruined Dirt, Grid 2 won't be anything special. I am really struggling to think of a racing game that they have made that they haven't completely ruined. Just my opinion!
Burner's avatar
Burner 4 years ago
No idea why that triple posted. Sorry about that.
Ashley 4 years ago
Have any of you thought about kids ? This is a sort of game that may make them smile and laugh. I'm sure some of the older people use to smile and laugh on the old mario kart game back on the Super Nintendo so stop being critical if you got nothing half decent to say then don't waste your breath