Bethesda details three DLC packs for Dishonored

Bethesda has just announced that Dishonored is to get new content via three separate DLC packs arriving over the coming months.

The downloadable add on coming to Dishonored takes the form of 'Dunwall City Trials' and will arrive on the PS3, PC and Xbox 360 simultaneously, costing 4.99 Dollars/400 Microsoft Points. You can read the full details on the content below.

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials will include 10 challenge maps that will test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills. Ten distinct trials await challengers - including an arena battle against waves of enemy AI, a gravity-defying run of drop assassinations, and a race against the clock. Dunwall City Trials also features a whole new set of achievements and trophies as well as a global online leaderboard that will establish the greatest assassins for each challenge.

The second and third add-ons for Dishonored will be coming in 2013 and will each feature story-driven campaigns.

Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as 'The Whalers', will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013. Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome?

Additional story details on the third add-on pack will be revealed closer to its launch next year.

Bethesda has also sent over an image to do with the upcoming DLC:

Are you excited about this news? Tell us below!

Edited On 25 Oct, 2012

Comments
great news what a game this has turned out to be love it!!! bring on the dlc
0000000000 2 years ago
I know everyone loves this but I really cant get into it at all, I think I must be broken.
Datastatic 2 years ago
Your not, I played the whole thing and found myself getting increasingly bored with it. By the end I was just waiting for the conclusion to the obvious and cliché ridden plot.
hallben 2 years ago
I didn't enjoy it either, if you think back to the whole game in general it is not long, and not a great deal actually happens. Glad that I opted to rent it rather than buy it.
Rachael 2 years ago
I enjoyed this game quite a lot , although I didn't have any expectations for it at all some maybe I enjoyed it as I was just pleasantly surprised. Really reminded me of deus ex from last year. I'll prob pick up the story dlc but not the arena one
IAIN 2 years ago
i really enjoyed it. found it a bit short though and it did get a bit stale at times. sadly only rented it though, so i wont be getting the DLC.
scourge 2 years ago
I'm a bit disappointed tbh. They release a game that is very short, and then almost immediately are ready to begin nickel and diming us gamers to death... I have the game, and as amazing as it is, I for one will not be encouraging this DLC trend and voting with my wallet, or lack of it.
InSaNeCaT 2 years ago
i just couldn't get into this and im not happy about dlc coming out straight away after release!
JoeToots 2 years ago
Wey1's avatar
seems this is the way games are going. dlc shortly announced after launch, and a lot of it.
Wey1 2 years ago
DLC is the reason I cancelled my pre-order for Assassin's Creed 3. It's bad enough that some publishers expect you to shell out extra money for content that should have been included in the main game (*cough* Mass Effect 3 *cough*), but the fact that they then go on to release a Game of the Year/Complete/Ultimate/Fancy Pants edition with all DLC included AND at a lower price 12-18 months after the release of the original edition of the game just beggars belief. As for Dishonored, I've read between the lines of a lot of reviews and have come to the conclusion that this game really isn't for me, and the announced DLC really hasn't done anything to persuade me to take a risk with the inevitable complete edition.
hairyneville 2 years ago