Ubisoft releases over 3 minutes of Rayman Legends gameplay footage

Ubisoft has released a brand new trailer showcasing the Toad Story level in the upcoming Wii U launch window title, Rayman Legends.

Ubisoft also released a handful of new screenshots showing off the game in action.

Rayman Legends was recently delayed from it's release date of November 30th until Q1 2013, thus no longer becoming a Wii U launch title. Click here to pre order Rayman Legends from ShopTo today.

Edited On 25 Oct, 2012

Comments
Looking good, still like the look of New Super Mario Bros U more though :)
Gloria 1 year ago
Wey1's avatar
liking the look of this also. would definitely get it if i get a wii u.
Wey1 1 year ago
Graphically this looks beautiful, but as you say nothing can beat Mario :D
Rachael 1 year ago
Is this a Wii U only title? If it is then this makes me sad as i loved the one that was released on xbox.
Rachael 1 year ago
could be timed as the publisher is Ubisoft might be on PS4/Nextbox.
Skiba 1 year ago
Several signs point to this coming out on PS3/360 next year as well. Not least of which was a hastily removed retailer listing of a "new" Rayman Origins title for those platforms last week.
PrometheusFan 1 year ago
Keeping in mind that Rayman Origins came out on every platform including the Oric One and Acorn Electron I am highly doubtful this will be or stay Wii only.
Datastatic 1 year ago
Lolz @ the Oric One :)
Gloria 1 year ago
Wow, delayed until next year? This was the only decent looking third party original title the Wii U had set for launch. Nintendo are really going to be betting everything on that Mario game it seems.
PrometheusFan 1 year ago
Yes kevin, the only decent looking third party original Wii Ulaunch title, if you ignore Zombi U and Lego City Undercover, which you constantly do.
Gloria 1 year ago
I don't think much of Zombi U from all I've seen and heard tbh and Lego City isn't a launch title last I heard.
PrometheusFan 1 year ago
Yes, we all know you are in the minority about Zombi U and that despite all signs being good you can't help but put it down. And Lego City Undercover is meant to be due by Christmas, so it's near enough a launch title.
Gloria 1 year ago
I'd still love you to explain what you think looks so bad about Zombi U though, pretty much everybody else thinks it looks great.
Gloria 1 year ago
Well, even setting aside that there doesn't look to be a lot about it that hasn't already been done to death this gen already, the fact that I keep reading about how much work has gone into the multiplayer component of the game when said multiplayer can't be played online is a pretty big deal breaker from my perspective. A first person shooter with multiplayer focus but can't be played online? This isn't 2001 last I checked.
PrometheusFan 1 year ago
It's not really an FPS though, is it? It's a survival horror game, not some zombie themed CoD clone, and what they have in store for the multiplayer sounds like a lot of fun for a group of friends sharing a sofa, much more so than it would be for a bunch of strangers playing online. So that's your criticism is it, that it's not very original being a zombie game, and that it has no online. You are really grasping at straws there, as it's certainly doing things differently from any other zombie game I've ever seen, and wanting to play a bunch of abusive strangers online rather than real friends in the same room is pretty petty considering. I know I'd rather play with friends offline than strangers online, even if you filter out all the screaming 12 year old you get playing online it's still a better experience with real friends. I find people who place such importance on online play are those that have no friends to play with in person.
Gloria 1 year ago
Also it is primarily a single player game, the multiplayer is not particularly relevant, lack of online more so.
Gloria 1 year ago
Your gross (and somewhat insulting) generalisations aside, I'm confused as to why you are so hostile to the idea of some of us preferring to at least have the option of playing online rather than being told "go local or go to hell!". Believe it or not, some of us and our friends lead busy lives with jobs and family commitments eating up most of our time, so getting together in the same room for the sake of playing a video game is not a practical option. However, if we happen to be playing a game and see someone we know pop up online on their own console at home? One message later we're playing together online. Any full price game with heavy multiplayer elements in this day and age that doesn't at least offer a choice on this matter is simply not acceptable to me... especially when it's a full price game trying to justify the cost of an expensive new console at the same time. On that note... was I hearing right that NSMB and Nintendoland, two first party titles built around multiplayer, also lack online multiplayer? Hmmm...
PrometheusFan 1 year ago
Ooops, did I hit a nerve there :) You still seem to be missing the point, Zombi U is primarily a single player game, the multiplayer is incidental, the lack of online on it really isn't a big deal, you just love trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. And no Nintendoland isn't going to have online multiplayer, but the boxart for NSMBU indicates it will have, just Nintendo are keeping it quiet exactly what that is at the moment.
Gloria 1 year ago