Assassin's Creed III: Liberation television advert hits the web

As not to feel left out, Ubisoft's first PS Vita Assassin's Creed title, Liberation has also received the television advert treatment. Take a look at the 30 second advert below.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation releases on the PS Vita the same day it's bigger sibling launches on the home consoles, Wednesday 31st October. You can preorder your copy from ShopTo today.

Edited On 29 Oct, 2012

Comments
0000000000's avatar
0000000000 4 years ago
will be the best assassins creed to date... you can already tell!
Allan 4 years ago
I really need to get myself a Vita at some point. Feel like I'm missing out by not having one.
Robichoico's avatar
Robichoico 4 years ago
I'm actually looking forward to this one more than the main console versions. Unfortunaty I feel like it's been overshadowed quite a bit. Not to mention that it feels like overkill. I hope it's a good addition to the series and not a lazy cash in like Brotherhood and Revelations felt.
HappyNoodleBoy's avatar
HappyNoodleBoy 4 years ago
I'll be buying this for sure, after a considerable price drop
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 4 years ago
I hope I'm not disappointed by this!!
UKVampire's avatar
UKVampire 4 years ago
another game i'm looking forward to this month :) I tell ya something this 5 week spell is expensive lol
Bruticus's avatar
I've had to pretty much cancel all my pre orders apart from Halo 4, as it really is daft at the moment!
Bruticus 4 years ago
kdogground2's avatar
kdogground2 4 years ago
Annoyingly, unlike the other AC handheld games, this game does seem intresting and like it will be worth playing. Sadly there are so many reasons not to get a vita I believe I may never get a chance to play this without being extorted on ebay many years from now when no one stocks it. D:
Robichoico's avatar
Considering how quickly the previous Assassin Creed games were reduced in price you could probably pick this one up next year at a reduced price in case you do decide to get a Vita. But then again. None of the other Assassin Creed games have been a struggle to get, so unless they completely stop doing PSV games this one wont be too difficult.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Konakona's avatar
Konakona 4 years ago
Great game on a great console. Looking forward to this title... I need a job..
Lewis 4 years ago
I have never seen a handheld triple A title that has succeeded very well, but this game looks like it would be worthwhile, not to sure as to how it would work with the back touch screen and if that would be worthwhile. I had a PSP but found very few of the games good, but this might be worthwhile
Robichoico's avatar
Really? We have New Super Mario Bros 2 this year. That seemed to sell pretty damn well. I can think of dozens, even dating back to a little known gem called Tetris back on the Gameboy.
Robichoico 4 years ago
Bruticus's avatar
I think Uncharted for the Vita is astounding. I played that game through 3 times in a row, and I never do that with even my all time favourite games
Bruticus 4 years ago
I can see this shifting quite a few Vita's, certainly looks more interesting to me storywise than the main console game. I might have been tempted myself if it wasn't for the Wii U, and not being able to get on with the AC games.
troublemaker's avatar
troublemaker 4 years ago
Played a little of this at EuroGamer and it is awesome. I'll be picking this up day one I think. Now, I only have to decide which game needs to be played first
rick75fowler's avatar
rick75fowler 4 years ago
nice advert as well :)
LAA's avatar
LAA 4 years ago
Looking forward to this! Sadly can't get for launch, but I am looking forward to see how it will perform and hopefully give vita more of a boost it needs.
ALIAS's avatar
ALIAS 4 years ago
this is why I got a vita for this game cant wait. Also when I got on the train now I'm going to think of this advert. haha
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 4 years ago
makes me wish i didnt sell my vita
adwan's avatar
adwan 4 years ago
Every time I see this game I think "wow, that looks amazing for a handheld" which is then quickly followed by, "I wish more devs would give the Vita some love". Ubisoft and Criterion and then hopefully Geurilla are showing what can be achieved with the little beast.
s.c.g's avatar
s.c.g 4 years ago
Tempted by this but I don't like the whole 'exclusive gameplay' card that Sony have played for ACIII on the PS3... still ACIII:L is impressive for a handheld game.