Watch_Dogs developer diary video released, focusing on post E3 development and staff

Ubisoft has released the first developer's diary for the massive E3 hit, Watch_Dogs.

The dev diary focuses on the reception from E3, Ubisoft teams around the world and what it's like to work for the Watch_Dogs team.

Edited On 01 Nov, 2012

Comments
WOW!
Shep _1 1 year ago
This game looks spectacular. But I do think it loses something once you pick up a gun. The E3 demo was amazing. It looked intelligent and fresh. then the guy ends up in a gunfight and it falls into "SSDD" very quickly. Although, I will humbly sit and wait to be proven wrong
troublemaker 1 year ago
this gonna be on the 360?
Shep _1 1 year ago
I'm with you there. I do think that the gun fights could well be something more of a side note and only play a small part where they're needed. In the E3 demo, it was needed as he was after someone with bodyguards and they need to be dispatched somehow. I get the impression that you will get a choice of how to aprehend people or how to play out certain missions, not always involving getting in to gun fights.
adwan 1 year ago
Actually cannot wait for this game! I hope it's as good as it looks. I love the whole idea of the game. I think the graphics and the way they've managed to make the faces more realistic and life-like is amazing. That's one of the things I want in a game, cause obviously you want that to keep improving as much as possible as it improves the experience. What I also like is the wide open free roam aspect. I think that is something that is important in any game because you want to feel like you can explore as much as possible. I really hope it lives up to my expectations.
Lisa 1 year ago
Kinda looks like a modern day AC. Definately looking forward to this.
COP3Y DUNT 1 year ago